X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol
    i am.....

bat cat mateys: george147, escapegirl, darknight ,
    mystery, Becky, onebun, lilliput , lili, jenni, electrogirl, mitty and doglover!jcatlz101 if youwant to be my matey just talk to me

oh and....
    my best riddle: www.freewebs.com/testriddle/1st to finish: no one yet!

Comment

• hlp how do i get the gold key
      someone help an ill help u

Comment

• just great, i can?t make time maze thing and my laptop left arrow button is broken now. damn. but really great game!!!!!!!!!!i have 26/40, map.i?m giving up.

Comment

• I have the blue stone, but when I went back to get the last moon, I couldn't reach it. How were you people able to get it? I can't access the room it's in because of unmovable blocks.

Comment

• I'm in the same place. My last moon is in the floor down the Spaceship, but i can't reach it from the left because there's a hole in the floor, and I can't reach it coming from upstairs because i'm blocked with unmovable blocks.

Help please!!!! I'm tired, I need to rest, but I need to finish this!

Comment

• might seem a bit late to post this but......
              how do i do the bit with e metal and ice
              got the magnet
              cant get the item under the brown block

edit: i went to the bit with the spinny cannon used magnet shot down item 17/40
              then i used magnet again got 19/40 STILL STUCK!!!

noodles
              Froggybog in da toilet
              BLOO BONG FRANG DEES PUHJOOKOB STRUB

:duel: :jawdropper: :kuli: :eclipsee-cup: :dsv: :bud: :sexe: :roga: :angry-dude: A-GAA-GAA-BOO
              PM ME WHEN YOU SEE THIS!!

Comment

• whee is the bone!!! i cant find it!! i dont like this game

DIGIMON RULEZZZZZZZ HAHAHAHAHA, POKEMON IS BORING
                sigpic
                My Anime List -http://myanimelist.net/animelist/roggor
                My Manga List -http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/roggor
                Xbox Gamertag - MunkyManJr

Comment

• its in a chest .........
                  i am.....

bat cat mateys: george147, escapegirl, darknight ,
                  mystery, Becky, onebun, lilliput , lili, jenni, electrogirl, mitty and doglover!jcatlz101 if youwant to be my matey just talk to me

oh and....
                  my best riddle: www.freewebs.com/testriddle/1st to finish: no one yet!

Comment

• i need help i dont know how to get the gold key and i have the magnet and the grey key help please
                    hey hey ~life is what you make it~

Comment

• okaaay. is anyone still playing this? i am totally lost. dont make fun of me- i have 8 items an the bronzy key and the bag and the stick and one moon. where do i go from here? totally stuck gone everywhere i can. where is the circley looking rock to make the magnet?

ooooh i just got 10 items cuz i found a secret passage in the mazey thing and now i am in this ice room and i think i need the magnet but i still dont have the round rock.

nvm i got the stone thing and now i have the magnet. sry. im such a loser anyway i did the ice thing with help-but i cant figure it out from here. cannon was easy
                      Last edited by loveme-imaloser; 03-23-2007, 18:46:17.

Comment

• I'm still playing this silly game [for a week..] I'm stuck because I need one more item before I can enter the spaceship. I didn't get the blue gem because I need that! Item # 26 on the box grid. I'm not giving up now! Anyone out there that can help? Yes, I check the walkthrough, but it's way too much to read to see what I missed. But I guess that's what I'll have to do after all..sigh# OMG!!! It's true what they're saying about the power of posting! I found it!!!!!! I'm fininshed!! Whaaahooo!!!! The best game so far...
                        Last edited by cowcats3; 03-23-2007, 19:51:07.

Comment

• Originally posted by shong0734
                          how to u light the bottom left torch to get the gold key?

Nvm: i got it..
                          Where are those buttons?

ohhhhh

and, don't forget to

Holy cow I have "wasted" a lot of time on this game!
                          Thank you so much Chasmosaur for the walkthrough (pg 34ish) and whoever submitted the picture in the "bomb" maze! I could have NEVER done it without them!
                          Last edited by smalltowngal102; 03-29-2007, 06:58:51.

Comment

• whoa

wow thanks everybody for getting me through this now that it's two weeks later. :p
                            the one thing i didn't get from any walkthrough or post was how to get into that very last basement room to get moon #10. I didn't realize you could push blocks through the teleports! You have to magnet pull and push one of those blocks from the room with the smiley face that you can't get in to and put the block over the teleporter, then follow it and push it over the hole that keeps you out of that last room.
                            well anyway I finished the game in under three hours... 2:59! thanks again everybody this is a GREAT game!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunney
                              Okay, I've made some progress... I finished the railcars but does anyone know how to get to the top level of the head?
                              the stairs on the 1f is in the top left and on no 2 its top right im stuck there
                              The great Funiax is back! (Hopefully) Post your progress on Stupidscape if you think you're the ultimate riddle solver! MoneySeize is an addicting game, dunno if it's on here.

Comment

• omg i got it
                                The great Funiax is back! (Hopefully) Post your progress on Stupidscape if you think you're the ultimate riddle solver! MoneySeize is an addicting game, dunno if it's on here.

Comment

Working...
                                X