Dwarf Complete V.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sum1
    has any1 got the last moon i have 40/40 all the things like pickaxe torch ect. but only 9 moons

OMG! I'm stuck here too... I looked at the nordinho walkthrough and it looks like I got all the moons they listed but it says I only have 9.

Comment

if you have the map it says the blue spots are icons and there is an icon at the start point?
      i know you try to help me, I begin to feel me totally stupid cos I'm in the first room , see in the map there's a blue thing (I think behind th keyhole I can't openned) and now what use all my items on every thing on this f.... room and nothing happened, can't have this gold key cos left a light...
      The Buggers are safe when I play at Gamershood!

Comment

• yeh hmm the map says theres an icon at the start point,uh is any1 here japanesee its getin my head in

Originally posted by ender
        i know you try to help me, I begin to feel me totally stupid cos I'm in the first room , see in the map there's a blue thing (I think behind th keyhole I can't openned) and now what use all my items on every thing on this f.... room and nothing happened, can't have this gold key cos left a light...
        the south west? it requires all the possible things u can get
        Last edited by OneBun; 03-18-2007, 19:54:35. Reason: please follow forum rules & use the edit button & not post 2 times in a row.
        i am.....

bat cat mateys: george147, escapegirl, darknight ,
        mystery, Becky, onebun, lilliput , lili, jenni, electrogirl, mitty and doglover!jcatlz101 if youwant to be my matey just talk to me

oh and....
        my best riddle: www.freewebs.com/testriddle/1st to finish: no one yet!

Comment

• ah thanks sum1 need a magnet...lol!

Comment

• to get magnet..let me rerember
            i am.....

mystery, Becky, onebun, lilliput , lili, jenni, electrogirl, mitty and doglover!jcatlz101 if youwant to be my matey just talk to me

oh and....

Comment

• ok! do you think about the wings that's the only things I haven't, can't take them

Comment

• have you got a bag and a circle rock thing?

Originally posted by ender
                ok! do you think about the wings that's the only things I haven't, can't take them
                what the bunny ears?
                Last edited by OneBun; 03-18-2007, 19:54:15. Reason: please follow forum rules & use the edit button & not post 2 times in a row.
                i am.....

oh and....

Comment

what the bunny ears?
                  you're right it's bunny ears!!! Sorry ! How do you have it

Comment

have you got a bag and a circle rock thing?
                    yeah and I got the magnet =) hehehe this game is fun tehehehe

Comment

• Originally posted by ender
                      you're right it's bunny ears!!! Sorry ! How do you have it
                      the gold key unlocks the door for it :p

i dont gt wat that hand is saying after the panel on top of the house eh?
                      Last edited by OneBun; 03-18-2007, 19:53:51. Reason: please follow forum rules & use the edit button & not post 2 times in a row.
                      i am.....

oh and....

Comment

the gold key unlocks the door for it :p
                        ok! so all I have to do is the south-west light

Comment

i dont gt wat that hand is saying after the panel on top of the house eh?
                          yeah, that's wierd. It points down but you can't actually go down... ***?

This is driving me madd!! I want my life back...lol!

Comment

• soz for trple post but is any1 here that has COMPLETED this game fully??????????

Originally posted by Hunney
                            yeah, that's wierd. It points down but you can't actually go down... ***?

This is driving me madd!! I want my life back...lol!
                            i think it says let the water through coz there is a water thing round the complete sighn but how????????? omfg this is rock lol
                            Last edited by OneBun; 03-18-2007, 19:53:34. Reason: merged posts/ & warning sent
                            i am.....

oh and....

Comment

i think it says let the water through coz there is a water thing round the complete sighn but how????????? omfg this is rock lol
                              Also, there's a locked passage on the right in the starting room. I think it's where the hand was pointing. But how do we get in there??

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunney
                                Also, there's a locked passage on the right in the starting room. I think it's where the hand was pointing. But how do we get in there??
                                i dunno about that ive tryed both keys none work?

so any1 got sumit they done recently?
                                Last edited by OneBun; 03-18-2007, 19:27:15. Reason: please follow forum rules & use the edit button & not post 2 times in a row.
                                i am.....

oh and....

Comment

Working...
                                X