No announcement yet.

Amnesya (Special thread for level Stop)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys, I've been on the amnesya mIrc channels several times, but no one has been there, and something is different when I log on...
    Has the channel name changed, or have I just been on at bad times?

Thanks!
    Still on Stop

Comment

• Shematics, I won't sign up to Biska caue
      1) I don't want to subscribe to yet another website (especially a poker-based one)
      2) Being 14 I probably wouldn't be allowed

I'll try IRC.
      OMG, Stop is gone! THE NIGHTMARE IS OVER!!!
      Official Amnesiac

Comment

• Shematics, Maybe you typed wrong server or wrong channel. Try again. Me and ponderer is there now
        GALATASARAY Turkey

I WANT MORE RIDDLES!

Comment

• Nope, still not working... when I log in to the amnesya channel, it says:

* Now talking in #amnesya
          * niven.freenode.net sets mode: +ns

Should this happen? I can't seem to diagnose the problem... any help?
          Still on Stop

Comment

• Originally posted by Shematics12 View Post
            Nope, still not working... when I log in to the amnesya channel, it says:

* Now talking in #amnesya
            * niven.freenode.net sets mode: +ns

Should this happen? I can't seem to diagnose the problem... any help?
            Do you use FireFox? If so, search for an add-on called ChatZilla. Once you download it, type on it's bar ''/server freenode'', then, when it connects, type ''/join amnesya'' and you're in Well, it worked for me xD
            Giving my cat away. >http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/4...onhogm4gy4.jpg

Comment

• Whan I type in "/join amnesya", it tells me that "That channel doesn't exist"
              What's wrong?
              Still on Stop

Comment

Whan I type in "/join amnesya", it tells me that "That channel doesn't exist"
                What's wrong?
                I don't know O_o, you connected to freenode before entering /join amnesya ?(connect to freenode by typing /server freenode)

Comment

• Thanks! Finally got it!
                  Still on Stop

Comment

Thanks! Finally got it!
                    You're welcome!

Comment

• When we decode wizard, we find w*wi***r***y**m but the answer is w*w***r***y**. So there is two extra letters. i and m. So this two letters can be important in the answer of Stop. Maybe Like this:
                      the answer is migrant.htm so we will change it to immigrant.htm
                      Or we can type the answer in the fake levels of wizard or level 53 or fake Stop
                      Maybe answer has 8 letters and we will type it in the fake levels of Stop like this:
                      For example the answer is welldone so we will type it like that:
                      level 53: w.htm
                      fake level 54: e.htm
                      fake level 55: l.htm
                      fake level 56: l.htm
                      fake level 57: d.htm
                      fake level 58: o.htm
                      fake level 59: n.htm
                      fake level 60: e.htm

But these are only ideas from me and I want to say we can try them Good luck!!!!
                      GALATASARAY Turkey

I WANT MORE RIDDLES!

Comment

• Ponderer has already tried with a script all possible words from a dictionary, so the answer is definitely not a word...
                        Need help with Amnesya? PM I am at Level Stop ATM
                        Check My Riddles !
                        Beat My Riddle!
                        Beat My Riddle 2!
                        The Protogon NEW!

My Riddle status:

Comment

• My friend 'TheAnswer' found an unbeliveble thing in Stop. He saved Stop with %10 and he found some letters in Stop!!! It is something like that: 'wwwado??' I cant see its last letters. Look at that!! :

<<DELETED>>

I understood that was only an advertasiment
                          Last edited by Adventure; 01-14-2009, 15:53:49. Reason: Please don't post details of a riddle. And use the edit button!
                          GALATASARAY Turkey

I WANT MORE RIDDLES!

Comment

• Hey guys, I just wanted to clear something up...

We all know that the idea about the Temple connection to Level Stop was just a red herring, right? This is true, since there's no google bar, meaning that we shouldn't have to use google to find out about the temple.

Also, there's an egg saying not to use decompilers, proving that the serpent hint in the swf should be disregarded. And THE ONE was just throwing us off with his post about the temple!

Therefore, I'm pretty sure that we must use ONLY our brains, and the past levels to solve this level. Please tell me if I'm wrong!

-Shematics
                            Still on Stop

Comment

• Yes! You are right Shematics but you are missing something. You said there is no google bar in this level. But there is a bar code. Maybe BARcode is a hidden googleBAR. Maybe BARcode want to say us googleBAR. Think about it too...
                              GALATASARAY Turkey

I WANT MORE RIDDLES!

Comment

• Ponderer, Solonstop, and I have found something! I'm positive that it isn't a coincidence:

Amnesya IP address= 62.149.175.223
                                #'s on the Brain Jar= 014-215090
                                First letters of the 4 seasons= S A W S= 62 (when converted to numbers)
                                62=first number in Amnesya IP address!

Also...
                                14+21+50+90(numbers on jar)= 175= third number of Amnesya IP!

Thirdly,
                                62+14=76,
                                and 76+14=90

Can anyone think of anything from this? Yay!
                                Still on Stop

Comment

Working...
                                X