No announcement yet.

Amnesya (Special thread for level Stop)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry kaankanat if it were somewhat misleading, but it concerned not to level AE but the question whether lvl Stop is real or fake.

Comment

No problem :-)
      GALATASARAY Turkey

I WANT MORE RIDDLES!

Comment

So here I am.. Approached level Stop only few hours ago, but I'd already like to make some contribution in this..

Abovementioned robots.txt is a special file which is used for disallowing search engines to index some parts of the site. Otherwise, when you enter something about amnesya in google etc, it may throw out link to some level.
        robots.txt is nothing unusual. Even latvian news portal I'm visiting every day has robots.txt file: www.delfi.lv/robots.txt

About those eyes.. that comes from howtoplay.htm. eyes is used as example there.

About that other egg. If anybody wants, I can pm the location. I remember finding that long ago. Has title "Did you really think it would be SO easy ???", contains amnesya userbar and redirects to disney site, the same as when you enter pinocchio.htm as answer in pinocchio level, 4 gates.

Scorpion_9: Just to be sure, can you affirm the following: If i trace the IP of amnesya and then enter it in my browser, what comes up is host of amnesya.com, because it may host more than one site to that certain IP. Right?
        Last edited by Iceall; 10-29-2008, 21:50:02. Reason: Misspelling correction

Comment

Originally posted by Iceall View Post
          Scorpion_9: Just to be sure, can you affirm the following: If i trace the IP of amnesya and then enter it in my browser, what comes up is host of amnesya.com, because it may host more than one site to that certain IP. Right?
          Yes.

What other egg are you talking about? Was there an egg already in level stop and you found a second one?
          If you are pm'ing about any level, please post the level's number rather than just the level's title.

Comment

I counted eyes.htm as a first egg. And I know one other than that. Both are located in root folder of amnesya and have no direct connection to level stop. And I think they don't have indirect connection either. But, as there was talking about these things, I added what I had. Maybe someone sees importance in those files.

Comment

Note = eyes.htm isnt an egg of level stop. What about other egg?
              Last edited by kaankanat; 03-13-2010, 21:19:43.
              GALATASARAY Turkey

I WANT MORE RIDDLES!

Comment

Last year around the same time we reached the level Stop, Dukes said in the official forum:
                "Actually we are changing the structure of the game at that point but we need some time to do it... you'll have something to bang your head on very soon"
                I took this as a hint. Yesterday I found this game:
                http://www.xlogic.eu/
                It is from the makers (squid & Dukes) of amnesya. Maybe what Dukes meant was: we should do something in this game to get a hint towards level stop of amnesya. This game is easy (not very easy), it can be completed in about 1 hour. There are 30 levels. But I couldn't find anything hinting towards amnesya so far.

By the way there is another website that has links to everything Squid&Dukes made so far:
                http://www.neogame.eu/
                If you are pm'ing about any level, please post the level's number rather than just the level's title.

Comment

Interesting!

Note: In xlogic.eu I came to level 16 but I didnt found anything about amnesya
                  Last edited by kaankanat; 03-13-2010, 21:21:14.
                  GALATASARAY Turkey

I WANT MORE RIDDLES!

Comment

Maybe the background? It seems to have a few things that could be a secret message.
                    OMG, Stop is gone! THE NIGHTMARE IS OVER!!!
                    Official Amnesiac

Comment

I found this game(xlogic) many years ago in a game site. So this isnt done by Squid and Dukes. Maybe they did a site and copy pasted this game here. Did anyone finished xlogic? Or we should look background? Or something else?
                      GALATASARAY Turkey

I WANT MORE RIDDLES!

Comment

I finished xlogic. 16 and 23 are the hard ones. The rest is straightforward once you get used to all the tricks. When you finish the game the cube disappears and you get a screen that is very much like the initial screen when the game first loads. It says "Cube session complete" or something like that and there are two links: "Start" and "Help". If you click Start you just start over from the beginning. The source code remains the same for the entire game (including the last screen when you finish the game).

The last message I posted contained a link to Enigmia, several games made by the same team but these are in Italian language. Only one of them is translated into English and that is the xlogic. I am not sure if this is relevant.

Comment

Yesterday I went back to the question, why there is a connection to the wizard-lvl in the source. Meanwhile I am no longer sure whether this is just a coincidence, because there is no such <noscript>-command-line in the origin wizard-source. If they simply had transferred the source, this line should not stand there. So they had to insert this line additionally. But why?

I also noticed, that the wizards speach has 25 lines. This is also the number of words from the stop-source and also the number of digits from the background ( 9 changing digits + 7 fixed = 9+9+7=25 )

And of course, it's still unclear why the solution of 53 did not include all the major characters. It would have been simple to write the two additional letters small. In my opinion there is at least no grammatical reason to write them big ( but english isn't my mother tongue, so i'm not quite sure about that )

Comment

Nope, the two extras had no reason to be capital. English is my first language, and the two "extra" capitals would have been fine without them there.

Level 53 definately has something to do with stop.

And just then I tried the most obvious thing - start.htm Didn't work - dammit.
                            OMG, Stop is gone! THE NIGHTMARE IS OVER!!!
                            Official Amnesiac

Comment

I`ve tried lots of obvious things like, start.htm, go.htm, imtheone.htm, theone.htm, amnesya.htm What do you know - they don`t work..

Reference to wizard level is not within amnesya code. Why are we thinking about it??

der.qwert, you are one of enigmi finishers..what was the game structure? i mean, was it the same as in amnesya? Last leaderboard after lvl 50 and then only after finishing the game? No leaderboards after Le 5 Porte and AA-AE? How much levels there were after AE?

I decided to give enigmi a try, because der.qwert has encouraged me.
                              It`s a pity I don`t have much time to sit online..

Comment

I gone crazy..... Maybe we should open dictionary and try all words xD
                                GALATASARAY Turkey

I WANT MORE RIDDLES!

Comment

Working...
                                X