Amnesya (Special thread for level Stop)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shematics12 View Post
    Ok... I have a Great idea for this... I believe that, at some point, the game splits into two branches, and we have gone on one to get to STOP, which marks the end of this branch. We must now go back to 60 or something and find the answer to start the second branch. Then, we combine clues from STOP, as well as the end of the other branch to get to another level (possibly 61??), and back onto a linear path! Any agreement?
    Maybe but where is GMT? we should do something about it too
    GALATASARAY Turkey

I WANT MORE RIDDLES!

Comment

How did people solve 50? I had to use many clues and I have no idea how people would have solved it originally as it seems that the answer involves flukiness. The only level so far in the game I have been unimpressed with is 50 because there seems to be no logical explanation for the answer.
      Maybe we need another crazy answer for level stop.

By the way, I might try and solve 5A and 5B (found 5A but never solved it). I'll post for help in the original thread if I choose to do this
      OMG, Stop is gone! THE NIGHTMARE IS OVER!!!
      Official Amnesiac

Comment

Originally posted by kaankanat View Post
        Maybe but where is GMT? we should do something about it too
        Not necessarily. Perhaps they only wrote it this way, to get two 4-letter-words instead of one 8-letter-word!

@scorpion: But the level 59 after 5B is not the same level 59 as after 58! Just a small difference, but a difference.

Comment

After solving level 20 there is trailer "Deja Vu" and there you can see level 45 at the end of movie...

Comment

Try to enter Level Stop in end of the autumn 1 December 00:00 for Greenwich mean time.
            GALATASARAY Turkey

I WANT MORE RIDDLES!

Comment

Autumn ends this year on Dec. 21 at 12:04 GMT

Look here:
              http://www.infoplease.com/calendar/s...here-2008.html

Comment

In the PRIVACY POLICY page at the Amneysa home page, it says that the Amnesya crew can monitor the web pages you visit... maybe we have to be REALLY patient and not go to the web page more than once in a quarter of a year period... so I guess I'll just not visit stop at all until after December 21, at 12:04 GMT time Luckily I have only been to the page once so far... bye bye to Amnesya for a while
                Still on Stop

Comment

Wow, not bad!

But is it possible to create a level like that? Because I can visit page from another PC...

Comment

So do I have to buy a new PC to solve Stop?

I don't think so, my IP changes everytime I connect to the interent, so how could they know who is who?

Comment

No, just do not go to level Stop more than once during the next season... if you accidentally go on twice or something, then there is always the next season to go on an "Amnesya fast"! By the way, I have not actually solved the level yet, so it may not even work. But if it does, they will probably Email you with the answer or a clue or something.... this level is probably just a test of patience rather than smarts. Good luck to all! Wish me luck that this "fast" will work as well
                      Still on Stop

Comment

I doubt they're gonna not let anyone visit there. What happens to new people who solve AE? What if we think we have a new lead?
                        Official Amnesiac

Comment

Uh... the new people after this "season" will just have to "fast" some other season... what I'm wondering though is if Squid and Dukes stop monitering the visits to stop, and only people who have solved it earlier will be able to move on...
                          By the way, I think we are indulging WAY too much on this theory... we are acting as if it's DEFINITELY the right solution! Then again, the level title fits right in with the idea, since you must STOP playing to get the answer... I guess I'll just have to wait and find out...
                          Still on Stop

Comment

I hope you realize that you totally confuse me! LOL

Comment

And how will we warn every signle person who gets up to AE not to solve it? There are many other forums out there helping people and with many different theories as to ho to solve Stop most likely.
                              Official Amnesiac

Comment

No, we can go to Stop ONCE per season, not no times... in the source, it says "do not come back to this level AGAIN until the end of Autumn, not NEVER... and yea, my last post was pretty confusing(one of my problematic characteristics)
                                Still on Stop

Comment

Working...
                                X