Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Samuel
    OMG i've entered the city name about 50 times now!!! and its still WRONG
    Assuming it's right.... have you entered it in english ?

Comment

• well, i tried it in english, then italian, and in about 3 other forms i found it in, i then changed the username to english and did the same thing, no luck
      I made a riddle! Try it here

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

• PM me what city your putting in.

Comment

• haha just great that's not working either

this is starting to drive me insane

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

• PM me again with the username and password you are using. I think your getting burned out on all these riddles.

Comment

• wow, i didnt know that applied to the username and password. thanks

level 10 isnt as easy as i was hoping it would be, unless i converted it wrong. hmm i better check

Comment

• For 10:

Comment

• i am pretty sure how to convert it, as it seems pretty clear, i was hoping that just using the title would be enough

nvm it was really easy i dont know why that didnt come up the first time i did a search

Comment

• 10:

If you want to try 11 on your own good luck. There are no hints that I can give you as the method used to solve it was beyond my ability.

Comment

• i am a getting a bit quicker now as i already was on 11. but i guess it's harder, as i've been told that what i did was too easy

well, i will try my best.... at first. lol

Comment

• I'll PM you for 11, even knowing what to do doesn't make it that much easier.

Comment

• i hope there is some kind of program that will do this for me

do you know of any program i dont have to download that can do this for me, as i cant find one

Comment

• Good luck.

Comment

• thats exactly the problem i am having right now, as i know that i can read sheet music

Comment

• I'm PMing you. Do not open it unless you want to give up. If you do I completely understand.

Comment

Working...
                                X