No announcement yet.

EuGame: Eugy's Internet Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack, you were on the right track. Just try the possible combinations.

Comment

• Still working on it
      btw ggshore I'm still working on your nickname too. My current thinking is Italian for two it due, there are two g's = due g, which sounds alot like Eugy. Still playing with ideas, I'll prove it yet.

Comment

• I'm having a really hard time with 3. I have the letters I believe but what order do they go in? Do you do one window then the other or go left to right or up or down? I'm so confused. Can I pm someone the letters and to see if theyre right?

Comment

• Hmmm, on 25 don't know the person. I decoded one of the other hints but it doesn't help me yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by dbuff3
            I'm having a really hard time with 3. I have the letters I believe but what order do they go in? Do you do one window then the other or go left to right or up or down? I'm so confused. Can I pm someone the letters and to see if theyre right?
            Is it the one with the windows? PM me what you got. One of the letters is often misread as I realized.

Comment

• Pmed you dbuff, I think I know where your problem lies.

Comment

• Mistery I am a complete moron. I just spent 10 minutes playing with the letters without changing the jpg to php. No wonder I didn't get it sooner. Thanks.

Comment

• Thanks jack but I actualy already knew that. And I still havent gotten it lol.

Comment

• Oh, no wonder you didn't get it earlier.

I decoded one of the hints on lvl 25, but I'm still not further. Don't know the person on the picture, just guess his profession.

Comment

• PM me what you have and I'll try to help.

Comment

• Originally posted by dbuff3
                        Thanks jack but I actualy already knew that. And I still havent gotten it lol.
                        You just have to change one of the letters you got and line them up to get the word.

Comment

• Thanks ya'll. I can't believe that. Of course I'm like the only one to get one wrong on the other window. Lol.

Comment

• All right, now I know who it is. Going on with my searches, lol.

Comment

• Is it the numbers you decoded, I've done that but there is obviously another clue. That word by itself doesn't help much.

Comment

• I decoded the table at the bottom. I know the name of the person and I know that the upper table has to do with him.
                                That's all so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X