No announcement yet.

EuGame: Eugy's Internet Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did you solve it so quick without the clue in the source? The clue in the source I'm talking about it the one that tells you what to type in as an answer.

Comment

• oh i saw the numbers at the bottom of the page and i knew what they were for. i then found this on the picture and i put in its name
      I made a riddle! Try it here

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

• It must be your pc indeed. I haven't problems either. Hopefully the restart (and maybe clearing your cache) will help.

Yes, I had to edit your post. You should never name what you see, this could be too much of a spoiler in the thread.

Comment

• Then you did find the source clue I was talking about. I was wondering what the chances of you putting that in as answer were if you didn't have a clue. lol

Solve it yet Mistery?

Comment

• restarting the computer did the trick

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

• No jack, I didn't even try since then.
              Great Samuel!

Comment

• Yes, I got it now!!! I was thinking too far, lol.
                Now on lvl 26 :-)

Comment

• great, but can you at least tell me what i am looking for in level 23?

Comment

• For some clues that help you to find a person.
                    You can PM me what you got so far.

Comment

• Guess I recognise the sentence.
                      But what do the numbers have to do with it? Or what kind of numbers are these?
                      Stumped again ;-)

Comment

• you'll figure it out sooner or later have not used your clues yet as i have stopped playing this game temporarily to play big house

Comment

• Well, good luck on it, hopefully you can find it with what you got so far. If not, you have still to find out a clue.

By the way, finally I got 26 :-)

Comment

• so there is a like fourth (or fifth lol) clue? great! i think...

Comment

• You have hints that might lead you to the solution. If I google them, the solution is in front of my eyes.

Comment

• thats cuz u know wat u r looking for

Comment

Working...
                                X