Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finished it finally
    I made a riddle! Try it here

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

• Congrats, Sammy! :-)

Comment

• thanks i hope a few more levels are put up soon, this is a great game.

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

• Originally posted by scsw
          Btw, I've got some good ideas for the next few levels. I'll post them tomorrow. Meanwhile, have fun!
          Seems so ;-)

Comment

• hi everyone, just started, omg can anyone help with the first level, i feel quite stupid, plz & thnks

Comment

• Make a step ;-)

Comment

• Try using a very common cipher.

Comment

• i'm back! and i need inspiration...

Hall of Fame (so far)
                  1. Jack
                  2. Mistery
                  3. Sammy

EDIT: from anyone... lol... i have two more now, but knowing u people, you'll take like 10 minutes to solve it.
                  Money are like trees. You grow more money from money. And, technically, they do grow on trees -- they're made of paper.

Bored Riddler's Riddles
                  Temp End at Lvl 28. 1st to reach: jack

Comment

• Hi! Inspiration - from us?

Comment

• Hello, I can't wait to see what you have planned.

Comment

• well, today i'm gonna (try to) make a few. which i will not be giving hints, cause it has to last at least 2 days. =.=

i'm going out of the state to watch WC finals! wheee~ Go Italy!

EDIT: I knew it, liar. Yup. i got "I like to" then gibberish. At first I tried solving it, but after noticing that the words a repetetive & so random, i figured something was amiss. btw, should be up in 10 min.
                        Last edited by scsw; 07-08-2006, 06:26:27.
                        Money are like trees. You grow more money from money. And, technically, they do grow on trees -- they're made of paper.

Bored Riddler's Riddles

Comment

• nice, but France is taking it

lol i made the beginning seem as if it made real words but then after that all you get is gibberish
                          yup, thats what i was going for, nice new levels!?
                          Last edited by Samuel; 07-08-2006, 06:28:54.

Comment

• freewebs uploader is slow... anyone can suggest a better host?

Bored Riddler's Riddles

Comment

• I know, I had/have the same problem and because of this I have looked for another one from August, so I can't tell yet if it's good. And for most you have to pay :-(

Comment

• noooooooooooooooo... i've reached my file limit!

EDIT: i guess u guys have to stop at 19. u get to the egg page, u're done... for now.

Bored Riddler's Riddles

Comment

Working...
                                X