Bored Riddler's Riddles II: Continuous Riddles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pmed u.
    Money are like trees. You grow more money from money. And, technically, they do grow on trees -- they're made of paper.

Bored Riddler's Riddles
    Temp End at Lvl 28. 1st to reach: jack

Comment

• Um, yes?
      Do I have to

I can't even find out every answer.

Ah, now I see what you mean, but how? Haven't found it out yet.

Lol, got it!
      Last edited by Mistery; 09-14-2006, 03:07:06.

Comment

• you wanna pm me a hint for 15? i have no idea how to 'rearrange' the numbers if thats what needs to be arranged
        I made a riddle! Try it here

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

• Read the clues in the source again, it's something else you have to arrange.

Does the screen remind you something?

Okay, I got the egg but I don't know what to do. Sammy maybe you can help me with that on 16.

Comment

• ive got no idea what else could be rearranged, and no not really

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

• PM you.

Comment

• maybe im dense but i dont see a way to get an answer out of this?

Comment

• PM you again.

Comment

• i still haven't found a new host! *sigh* how does geocities sound?
                    Money are like trees. You grow more money from money. And, technically, they do grow on trees -- they're made of paper.

Bored Riddler's Riddles

Comment

• I guess you'll have the same problems as on freesurf. But well, you could try.

Still no clue how to go on with 16 after the egg.

Comment

• ohh, you see i didnt think of using THOSE numbers as the answer! thanks mistery
                        im assuming 16 is about a certain legend that a guy and his crew went off to sea to find the answer to a question...

am i on the right track?

Comment

• wow. that was fast. yes.

Bored Riddler's Riddles

Comment

• i havent found the egg yet, but i recognize this story, am not getting an answer that works though

Comment

• u people think too much. oh yeah, i posted my 100th post a while back. ~WHEE~

Bored Riddler's Riddles

Comment

• I got an idea now on what to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X