No announcement yet.

Bored Riddler's Riddles II: Continuous Riddles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to know how the source can be different for two people. I didn't think that was possible.

Comment

• Neither did I. I don't understand it at all! (maybe it's your avatar, lol)

I sent you the source contents (the beginnings, not the whole - this should be enough).

Comment

• I got it now, at least I had the right idea even if I couldn't apply it.

Comment

• So you're on 16?

Comment

• Yes, I think I know what to do here too.

Comment

• Then you are my last hope for 17 (but please don't say it is easy, lol)

Comment

• I'm on 17 now, the last one was pretty easy (at least it was for me). I was overcomplicating it as usual. To make sure there isn't a problem with my source code again there is only one clue on 17, right?

Comment

• If you mean the music about an animal, yes.

/Hmmm. just having problems to log in in several other forums - everywhere - an idea what might be wrong? I didn't change anything at my keyboard but it says everywhere I got a wrong password which is not true as I tried many times. You as our genious could have an idea.../

Comment

• I am going to PM you Mistery, I see nothing in the source like that. This is so weird.

Comment

• Okay, I got log-in problems and you got source problems... Which one is better?

Jack, did you get my PM?
                      Last edited by Mistery; 08-27-2006, 16:43:14.

Comment

• Yes, thank you. I PMed you back an idea I'm working on.

Comment

• I have no idea what I am looking for: a date/ a translation?
                          I have had some "half-ideas" but now I'm completely lost.
                          (By the way my login problems are gone now, I had to reset everything - why? Hope that you will be able to see the whole source again!)

Comment

• I'm playing notspam too and I'm not having any source issues there. I'm not sure what the problem is. This computer gives me problems sometimes though. I could use my other computer or laptop if it gets to be too much of an issue.

Comment

• Strange as I have no problems at all to see the whole source - what you sent me was exactly the source without the clues... (but yesterday if you remember I had first problems to see a code in Notspam game - hopefully this will be okay for you again).

Comment

• Maybe the game was made harder just for me. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X