No announcement yet.

Bored Riddler's Riddles II: Continuous Riddles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look at the sentence the word I saw was in. What could it mean?

Comment

• convert the word right after it into you know whats? thats what ive been doing.
      I made a riddle! Try it here

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

• PM me what you are trying.

Comment

• peeps have pm'd me hints n all sorts to tell wat to do for lvl 1 and i thank them for that but nothing is wrkin
          french translation : " ... i have rabbits.... in my trousers"
          lmao top gear ledgends

Comment

• have u read mine? copy & paste the link.
            Money are like trees. You grow more money from money. And, technically, they do grow on trees -- they're made of paper.

Bored Riddler's Riddles
            Temp End at Lvl 28. 1st to reach: jack

Comment

• wow i may never get this
              im heading out, hopefully the time away will give me a bit more luck when i try this again
              I made a riddle! Try it here

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

• scsw

have u read mine? copy & paste the link.

yeah i hav read ur pm n i copied the link on the webpg i typed in the words n nothing( that made any sense ) came up
                lmao top gear ledgends

Comment

• Originally posted by Samuel
                  just go on wikipedia, its really easy
                  Now I've been on that website for an hour and tried everything I could think of. Just feeling like an idiot. If I can't find out sth that easy, I should probably quit.

Comment

• I've been staring at level 10 since it gave me a headache yesterday. Not sure of the key word so I can attempt to decipher the hint pffftttt

Comment

• o WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah finally i got that code 4 lvl 1!!!!!!!
                      wow that was ... easy??
                      i must have typed it rong or sumit thnx all
                      lmao top gear ledgends

Comment

• The key word is hidden in the last part of the sentence.

Comment

• I PMed you Mistery with a clue. I tried to be vague, but I fear I may have been too vague. If you don't understand it let me know. I'll PM a clue to you Len Len.

Comment

• who needs a pm nudge?

EDIT: oh, jack beat me to it.
                            Money are like trees. You grow more money from money. And, technically, they do grow on trees -- they're made of paper.

Bored Riddler's Riddles

Comment

• No, it's okay jack. I got it. I was already on that page but first I only read the general info ("any"), then did not enter it in letters. Oh, what a waste of time. Thanks again!

Comment

• Why do you have to be on the other side of the globe? IT's 4 a.m. here and u're just logging in.

Btw, I've got some good ideas for the next few levels. I'll post them tomorrow. Meanwhile, have fun! And;

Hall of Fame:
                                1. Jack!

Bored Riddler's Riddles

Comment

Working...
                                X