Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PMed you my idea so far Mistery.

Comment

• ughhh i was on wikipedia, and was trying everything yet somehow missed that one! thanks mistery

alright im heading out, ive got no idea what any of the things on 20 are so i'll have to work on it later.
      I made a riddle! Try it here

i have but one request, DONT CALL ME SAMUEL, lets see you try to figure that out!

Comment

• Thanks jack, trying out things aswell :-)
        Great Sammy!

Comment

• As far as I can see those two moves would win the game.

Comment

• Jack, did you get my PM?

Comment

• Yeah, I've literally tried over a hundred different answers so far. I'm not sure what we are looking for here. It's a shame LenLen isn't here.

Comment

• I have google for the main word and also for the clue in the title above the picture, but there are too many links with different things :-(

Comment

• LenLen seemed to get the eggs pretty fast, so it must not be too random.

Comment

• need help on level 10-i have no idea where to go with this one (the flower-looking temple one)
                    Oh, so you've seen everything, huh? Have you seen a man eat his own head?

Comment

• Look at the name of the pic for a clue to what it is. Then you need to figure out what kind of cipher is used in the sentence. Remember that SCSW capitalizes for a reason.

Comment

• Oh, you were faster Jack with the hints ;-)

I'm in the field of astrology

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                          Oh, you were faster Jack with the hints ;-)

I'm in the field of astrology
                          is that for level 10 mistery?
                          Oh, so you've seen everything, huh? Have you seen a man eat his own head?

Comment

• No, I would have given the same hints as Jack did. The rest was for Jack, sorry for the confusion.
                            These are my hints for you:

Comment

• just woke up... man it's 1.30 am and i can't sleep.

for 21, don't use any other charas, like +, =, -, :, ;, coz geocities doesn't support em (dumb). so u only need letters & numbers

Money are like trees. You grow more money from money. And, technically, they do grow on trees -- they're made of paper.

Bored Riddler's Riddles
                              Temp End at Lvl 28. 1st to reach: jack

Comment

• Pmed you what I have so far. I'm having problems figuring out how to write it.

Comment

Working...
                                X