No announcement yet.

Arrogant Bastard's BASTARD Month Riddle Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can somebody give me a hint for 7 please?

Comment

• Comment

• Thank you , Good job Joanna.

Maybe 8 is just a regular cryptogram.

Wasn't there a culture thats written communication was a rope. I have an idea I think might work.

Comment

• So we're back to square 1, with everybody at the same place again, on a hard riddle.

Comment

• Hmm...

I'm currently thinking in terms of light; lightyears, speed of light etc. It's the Traffic lights, the "period of epic proportions", Aztec sunblock.

But, I don't know...
            Click to see what eventually happens to a forest pathologist's brain.

Comment

• Does anybody know the alphabet I'm refering to. I can't remember which culture used it. It looks sort of like this.

|__|__|_|___||_|____|
              | | | | || | |

Comment

• Originally posted by Fomitopsis
                Hmm...

I'm currently thinking in terms of light; lightyears, speed of light etc. It's the Traffic lights, the "period of epic proportions", Aztec sunblock.

But, I don't know...
                Yes, he may not be driving a car, because you can't read while driving. I know this is a stupid idea, but what if he's talking about a light ray going through somewhere?

Comment

• @ Jack:
                  No, I don't think I know it. But I'll try to check.
                  By the way level 7 was solved by Flipmode.

Comment

• It was used by an ancient civilization and this could easily convert into it. I've used it before in puzzles.

Comment

• http://udgftp.cencar.udg.mx/serpiente/nahuatl.html
                      somebody see if they can get that page to work. It isn't working for me and it should be an Aztec alphabet!

Comment

• I can't get that to work either I'm afraid!

Comment

• Awww no!

Comment

• If I remember correctly, the Aztecs used glyphs. But I'm no expert, so they might have used an alphabet as well.
                            Click to see what eventually happens to a forest pathologist's brain.

Comment

• I found this aztec alphabet, is it sth like this you mean Jack?
                              http://img.groundspeak.com/cache/43988_200.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by jack
                                It was used by an ancient civilization and this could easily convert into it. I've used it before in puzzles.
                                I can't find any civilisations with that, but there may be some left so I'll keep looking.

Comment

Working...
                                X