Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enigma Project

Hello all!

I need people to beta-test my riddle, so if anybody here would beta-test this, I would appreciate it. This is the first forum I've posted this on. It currently has 14 levels, as well as a few hidden ones(2 as of now; aleph-2 isn't finished) and some red herring ones, which isn't bad considering I created this 18 days ago. There's no music however . Please, no spoilers. I would like people to solve this on their own. This riddle is updated on an almost daily level. I will post updates in this topic. (Sorry for the choppy buttons on the main page)

http://enigmariddle.strangled.net/

I'll be more than glad to help anybody. Just ask for help in this topic. Again, no spoilers please. Thanks.

This is the official hints page. Please look here before asking for help.
    http://enigmariddle.strangled.net/antisolution.htm

Note: If you typed in an incorrect answer, you'll get an internal server error instead of a 404.

WARNING ~ USE SPOILER TAGS WHEN NECESSARY.
    DO NOT GIVE SOLUTIONS. GIVE HINTS ONLY.
    THIS IS HOW YOU MAKE SPOILERS ~ (spoiler="title")spoiler text here(/spoiler) Just replace the brackets with these brackets [ ]
    Last edited by Enigma_Project; 01-01-2007, 20:16:05.
    Creator of the Enigma Project. PM me for help on any level. No spoilers please.

I get an internal server error if I change the URL.

Comment

Hmmm...

Where did you change the URL? There's no URL changing until level 2.

If you typed in an incorrect answer, you'll get an internal server error instead of a 404. Forgot to tell you. >.<

Comment

I'm on a page saying

Sorry I shouldn't post this, I have no idea if this gives anything away. Tell me if it does.

Comment

No, it doesn't give anything away. The title should be "Lucky No. 1"

Comment

It is.
            Okay, I got the answer, it's okay.

It seems that if you enter a wrong answer, you get an internal server error message, which is quite unusual for me, lol

Comment

Yes. I edited my post to say that. lol

Comment

Okay, thanks I also added this info to the first post, so that players see it better

Comment

UPDATE: No. 13 has been updated. Since there's already a level 13, one of them is a red herring.

Comment

Is it true that the numbers are not always in a clear order? (I mean 1-13)

Comment

The riddles are in clear order, although I believe if you're lucky enough, you can skip from 11 to 13.

However, some riddles will have "fakes" or red herrings. Both levels can be reached from the same level before it. For example, if there was a fake level 2 and a real level 2, both of them could be reached through level 1 but only one of them will allow you to finish the riddle.

Comment

Wait, PM you to check something about this topic.

EDIT:
                        Okay, I got the real no 2. now.
                        It was confusing because I focused on the other clue

Comment

No. 2 was creepy before I added the radial blur. It still is, but not as creepy as before. >_<

Comment

Really, lol
                            Well, actually I know what I'm looking for but can't find it on No 2. It was much easier to jump on a much further level

Comment

The source code mentions hidden text, but you can't hide invisible text in a source code right? Look for invisible text in another file. (The name of the file shouldn't be too hard to find)

EDIT: Well actually, it said hidden text. It's pretty much the same thing though. :\

Comment

Working...
                              X