X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• omg...they changed the answers?
    whats the new answer to 26?

Comment

• im Stuck on number 6.. i googled the title... got that it was for justin timberlake... but when i typed that in... it doesnt do anything ive done it with and without capitals... with and without spaces etc... and im completely lost

Comment

• im stuck on level 4, but for level 2, something is missin after the yahoo. after you firgure out what that is, the answer is the mathmatical term for it

Comment

• Okay, I've made it up to level 23, and solved for the "patterned" number that was requested, and I got to some screwy error page.... am I on 24 now, or am I in some weird hellish level 23 purgatory. Either way, anybody have any tips?

Comment

• Originally posted by ilikeriddles View Post
            how do you answer the level box in 20?

Can anyone help me on level 23 with the diary? I've read every hint on different forums and still cannot get the 6digit number. Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

• i rlly need help w/ level 39. ive been on it so long that i cant get the song out of mi head,lol. what am i supposed to be looking for.

Comment

• Originally posted by Peonsy View Post
                Click the questionmark on the safeway sign and view source on the redirecting page to get a new link to progress to the next level.

Can anyone help me on level 23 with the diary? I've read every hint on different forums and still cannot get the 6digit number. Any help would be appreciated.
                Anyone?

Comment

• Originally posted by Moondog-K View Post
                  Hint for 19

I'll check back if you REALLY need more than that.

I'm just not getting it......errrr.......help!

I got the m***e c**e thing and the a****i, but not sure how to relate that to the title, etc.
                  Last edited by Mistery; 11-26-2007, 22:37:56. Reason: MERGED POSTS. MAKING MORE THAN 1 POST IN A ROW IS AGAINST THE RULES. PLEASE USE THE EDIT BUTTON

Comment

• Can I have a hint for 51 ?

NVM got it

For 19
                    It's in the

I can't figure out what it says on 55.
                    p--s-- ?
                    dress shirt ?

EDIT
                    Got it thanks to Clee.

Now stuck on 57.
                    I decoded to get gibberish
                    Last edited by plastica; 11-29-2007, 00:32:46.

Comment

• can anyone help me out with level 57? I have tried a translator but can't find anything that fits...

Comment

• level 23!!

i have absolutely NO IDEA about this one. i get what your supposed to figure out but i have no idea how to get the numbers. can someone please help me? ive tried PMing the officers on the facebook group but they were no help at all.

Comment

• level 23: the first part is trial and error, the second part is trial and error then simple math, the third part you can google for the answer

Comment

• Level 59b

im rlly stuck. can i get some hints. people say to breathe but its not helping.

Comment

• timtangg

<<deleted>>

Do Not Post Solutions!

Comment

• Level 48?

I need one lonely number to complete level 48...could someone please PM me with the lucky number from the diary?

Comment

Working...
                                X