No announcement yet.

Tim Tang Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maggs: Sometimes yogurt can expire pretty quickly, and before you know it, it's in the trash. So do hurry and eat your yogurt!

Comment

• Please please please help with 36... ive tried everything i can think of and ive got zilch...

nvmind... got it... but if anyone has any hints for 37 they would be much appreciated...
      Last edited by Adventure; 01-28-2008, 14:25:38. Reason: Merged posts. Please use your EDIT button. Creating more then one post in a row is NOT allowed!

Comment

• Help

I am stuck on level 23. I have two of the three numbers, just don't know how to figure out the number of toys sold.

Comment

• Can anybody help me with 3 please? I have counted but that did nothing..

Thank you.
          Ghost member of GFARDTO

Online Family

Sisters - Super T and Humphryboop
          Brother - Awsomeman

Sanity is futile...So be LOONEY!

Ghost of the Loonies

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugo_Smith View Post
            Can anybody help me with 3 please? I have counted but that did nothing..

Thank you.
            the arrow gives you the answer to the first bit, so do that again, and again, and again......

level 23: trial and error!

level 37: what is in each pic? where can you apply the <title>?

Comment

• My brain must be fried from the previous thirty six levels... because i just cant manage to connect all the clues... i think ive got all the clues though...

Comment

• if you want, you can pm me with what you have so far and I'll try to help

Comment

• I still can't get it!

Comment

• Originally posted by jcm04 View Post
                    I still can't get it!
                    you can pm me if you want, tell me what you have and where you're stuck

Comment

• help can someone push me in the right direction for level 11?

you guys all seem so smart

Comment

• Originally posted by hollis_12321 View Post
                        help can someone push me in the right direction for level 11?

you guys all seem so smart
                        pm me with what you are thinking and I'll give you a nudge

Comment

• Finally got it!!! yay

Comment

• level 23

I CAN'T get the m******** n***** on level 23, i give up, could someone PM me the answer

Comment

• Level 23

I have a few questions.
                              1) Are all answers going to be in the URL box from now on?
                              2) I am totally lost with number 23. Does anyone have something I should look for or do?

...Ya ok Screw 23 rofl I got it. But 24 is weird...at least I think it's 24....double oops???
                              Last edited by mooshi00; 02-03-2008, 07:08:05.

Comment

• hey i'm hopelessly lost on level 21 i kinda know wats goin on, and i understand what the title means but i'm clearly issing something, can somebody please help me?

Comment

Working...
                                X