No announcement yet.

Top Secret

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• holy hell Ownage is owning me. Can someone give me a pointer?

Comment

• Started it and reached level 9....
      I'm missing Value, Failure, Trial and Ownage...

EDIT: got Value and Trial....
      Last edited by Luthorien; 11-22-2013, 16:29:19.
      Luthorien

Comment

• I started it but got stuck on a latter part of Level 8. I looked for
        but instead of sending me to the game failure page, it gives me a corrupt file error. I only want to know if I'm stuck here because of a technical error or because I'm looking in the wrong place.

Thought I'd ask since this thread had a bit of activity relatively not too long ago.
        Last edited by Unnamed; 01-12-2014, 19:27:14.

Comment

• @Unnamed, I messaged a friend who might can help you. No guarantees, but if he can you will hear from him probably in short notice. Welcome to the forum.
          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Unnamed View Post
            I started it but got stuck on a latter part of Level 8. I looked for
            but instead of sending me to the game failure page, it gives me a corrupt file error. I only want to know if I'm stuck here because of a technical error or because I'm looking in the wrong place.

Thought I'd ask since this thread had a bit of activity relatively not too long ago.
            Hi Unnamed, welcome to GH!
            The file is the right one (and please remove its name from your message with the button "Edit post") just save it and open it with something different from an image viewer
            Last edited by tipper75; 01-12-2014, 20:14:41. Reason: removed file name from quoted text
            Luthorien

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure View Post
              @Unnamed, I messaged a friend who might can help you. No guarantees, but if he can you will hear from him probably in short notice. Welcome to the forum.
              Originally posted by Luthorien View Post
              Hi Unnamed, welcome to GH!
              The file is the right one (and please remove its name from your message with the button "Edit post") just save it and open it with something different from an image viewer
              MAN! How did I not think about that? Thanks guys.

I also removed the name, sorry 'bout that!

Comment

• Well done, and don't worry!

I'm still at the same step on level 9, missing Method, Failure and Ownage....if you need help on other ones I'll be glad to help you!
                Luthorien

Comment

• Ownage part 1..

Get stuck for days... anyone can give me some hints on part 1 on OWNAGE?

Thanks!!

UPDATE: Solved part 1.. how stupid I was!! Working on "kidding me" part...
                  UPDATE2: Solved Ownage... stuck on Freedom part two now...
                  UPDATE3: All solved!!
                  Last edited by akicer; 02-07-2017, 00:00:00.

Comment

• Originally posted by akicer View Post
                    Get stuck for days... anyone can give me some hints on part 1 on OWNAGE?
                    UPDATE: Solved part 1.. how stupid I was!! Working on "kidding me" part...
                    UPDATE2: Solved Ownage... stuck on Freedom part two now...
                    UPDATE3: All solved!!
                    That's what you usually get when you solve puzzles or riddles
                    Last edited by SharriBraden; 08-25-2017, 08:06:04.

Comment

Working...
                    X