Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ilovefreddy View Post
    pm'ed you with hint
    THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Edit: okay I got past 20a and it gives a un/pw but where do I use it? or is this the end for now. freddy do you have a page that actually says "20b"?

Comment

• yea go way back to the beginning of the riddle and check the source in 1
      Last night, I was lying in my bed and looked at the stars, when I suddenly realised... Hey, where is my roof??!!

Comment

• Sorry for being so late, but I see you've made a lot of progress!

Comment

• yes, i knew that from back on level 10 lol! I had found that and at least could take comfort in knowing I'd have when I got here. I HAVE to leave Will be back later on tho. GOOD LUCK!!! and THANKS everyone!

Comment

• uhu anyone allready solved 20b?
            bye bbgk
            g2g too
            Last night, I was lying in my bed and looked at the stars, when I suddenly realised... Hey, where is my roof??!!

Comment

• level 17

I know I'm slow catching up, 16 was a nice easy one unfortunatly because of it I now have beyoncees to the left song stuck in my head and its affecting my ability to think. I know it has to do with the eyedroper I tried blue baby blue the hex colour of baby blue.

Comment

• I still can't get the music on 19. I don't know what to put in front of the file extension.

Comment

• Originally posted by aceka View Post
                  I know I'm slow catching up, 16 was a nice easy one unfortunatly because of it I now have beyoncees to the left song stuck in my head and its affecting my ability to think. I know it has to do with the eyedroper I tried blue baby blue the hex colour of baby blue.
                  Aceka, you shouldn't guess, but check it in real.
                  Let me know if you need more help

@lissy
                  I'll PM you

Comment

• level 19

I tried listening to the wav file in the source but I cant hear anything. I also tried things like the the waves.wav and seashell.wav, because u can hear the ocean through the sea shells.

Comment

• Look more carefully in the source, it's not that file

Comment

• I found it just cant make out the words, this could take a while.

Comment

• Good luck
                          If you have the right tools, it shouldn't be difficult.

Comment

• how do I take a **** pic. I'm a little computer illiterate.

Comment

• Umm, sorry, I don't know what you mean
                              Can you PM me?

Comment

• hey guys - i'm trying to catch up...I'm stuck on 18 now -
                                like you all have been saying, can I get a hint of some sort please?

edit: got it, thanks i had to use
                                though you guys rock!

Comment

Working...
                                X