Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yea and then look at the one from 9
    and there's another connection with 9: the number of eggs
    Last night, I was lying in my bed and looked at the stars, when I suddenly realised... Hey, where is my roof??!!

Comment

• French wiki for steam locomotives has same pic but noone mentions the name.....
      There it says:
      Consolidation n°4193 du réseau du Nord

So it refers to the number of it.
      But Freddy can translate the technical term...

yes good point but the creator said we should look for that locomotive, no?

Comment

• Originally posted by calista View Post
        French wiki for steam locomotives has same pic but noone mentions the name.....
        There it says:
        Consolidation n°4193 du réseau du Nord

So it refers to the number of it.
        But Freddy can translate the technical term...
        bable fish doesnt' seem to help much..."consolidation network of the north" with the numbers in there too...so that's north by that degree??

Comment

• changed AGAIN

now the page doesn't say remember anymore... but has a google bar.

Oh, by the way, i found the exact image from the game on google images, but NOTHING.

Comment

• Maybe like 9 the answer will be abbreviated?

Comment

• Originally posted by natas View Post
              w** of i***

awaiting for more levels
              I am the creator of notspam

If you want help on a level, then check out notspam Forums

Comment

• all that work we put in, you gonna pm us? since my hint helped you... you should return the favor..

Comment

all that work we put in, you gonna pm us? since my hint helped you... you should return the favor..
                  I GOT IT!!! PM's ON THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!

Edit--you had it too...just needed to tweak what you were doing with it! Trick is to translate very carefully.

Comment

• thanks thanks thanks

I'already said way of iron earlier... that wasn't it

Comment

thanks thanks thanks

I'already said way of iron earlier... that wasn't it
                      Sent you back a pm...as I said it had to be tweaked. ONE WORD slightly different!

Edit: tried in bable fish and it doesn't work...so
                      is the way to go

Comment

• nice to know i solved it like 4 pages ago.. and my wording was wrong... it's funny now n*** is an egg but w******** isn't

HEY Mr. Anderson... put more thought into some of these... don't make it such a guessing game... and you don't need a hundred eggs, just a couple of good ones.

and, just a thought for those who solved this puzzle before the 30 other people who were working on it just as hard as you... just because you stumbled across the answer thanks to 20 other people helping you doesn't make you some sort of "riddle expert" so you can come up with some more "dumb" clues that make no sense either... just give the answer especially to those who you know have been working on it just as hard as you.. for example... we KNOW we have to translate it... just didn't know the translator program (babelfish) was the wrong one.

okay I'm done.
                        Last edited by natas; 12-24-2007, 01:19:23.

Comment

• One little word! I knew you would get it--look at all the work you put in!

Comment

• Thank you so much BBGK!!!

Pfff this is ridiculous sorry...
                            2 hours wasted for a translation

Comment

• I agree calista i TOTALLY agree... the creator needs to put in just a little more effort... I think the first puzzles were ingenius to a point. but now it seems he just tried to hurry and get one more in there with no thought... it's proven by the fact that he was adjusting the puzzle WHILE we were playing it. lol

Comment

• Well I sent him a long pm with the suggestion that levels not be so circular. And I agree, I think overall this is a great riddle! As for npfan's hint--honestly that's how I figured it out finally. Although I wish he had stuck around for a little more help.

And with that my dear fellow riddlers...I have to go finish baking! ARGH!!! 5 pies!! Luckily only 2 more to go!

Comment

Working...
                                X