X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help with 16 -- seems like an easy one but I don't get it :s

Comment

• Yes, probably you're overthinking.
      Hmmm, have you taken a look into the source?
      Then

PM me with what you have tried if this doesn't help

Comment

• ok, i have it now A serious case of overthinking it...

Comment

• Lol, happened to me, too, on different levels

Do you have a pc?

Comment

• Got it just as I posted actually, was looking at the wrong filetype...

Comment

• Houston, I have a problem
              just tried to look if there is allready a level 22 so when I go to the page that previously said level 22 is coming soon, it asks me a un/pw again, so i type the f***** ** again but it just doesn't work. Never had any problems with this before ( I mean, of course I did have to type some un/pw again but it was always correct...
              Anyone has the same problem?
              Edit: false alarm: shutted internet off and restarted pc, now works... Feel like an idiot
              Last night, I was lying in my bed and looked at the stars, when I suddenly realised... Hey, where is my roof??!!

Comment

• Glad it worked finally
                But still no level 22

Comment

• @freddy--I've had that happen as well. I think it is an issue with the site, not your pc. Usually it works after trying a few times.

Comment

• Need a hint for level 20 a

Thanks

Comment

• Comment

• Went

Comment

• Comment

• hey guys - i'm still really confused about level 21 - i can only get the first egg...read your hints but i'm not getting it...don't know what some of things you guys ****'d stand for, can someone send me a pm with a hint?

Comment

• Level 19

I'm sorry to ask you help for the level 19 which is now far away in your past, but I did everything that should be done and still can't understand what the answer is. Maybe because I'm french, I'm unable to catch the magic word. Is there anyone here willing to help a hopeless soul trying to surf the waves ?

Comment

• @Laurs and Blablabla
                                PM me what you have figured out so far, I can help you from there.

Comment

Working...
                                X