No announcement yet.

E.B.O.N.Y. - The Weirdest Riddle Game On The Internet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The certificate expired about two weeks ago, but was fixed about a week ago. The site's been accessible since. Try hard-refreshing.
    I fell asleep a long time ago.

There's an E.B.O.N.Y. discord server.

Comment

• Moira 52

Hey I'm having some trouble with Moira 52 (the elevator and letter pad one) and just wanted to see if anybody had some hints they could give me. Here is what I already have:

Last edited by TheEastWind; 12-19-2019, 01:42:56.

Comment

• M52 elevator: You can see the script containing all the stats if you know how to find it,

The second thing: it's an anagram. You can try to figure out the original word(s), but it isn't necessary.

Comment

• Originally posted by fsharp View Post
          Hello! I've been playing E.B.O.N.Y. for a while. I'm currently working on V75 and would like some help on it.

Hi fsharp. Stuck on V75 too ^_^; HELP I NEED TO SOLVE IT I NEED TO!!! plssssss... I'M SO CLOSE TO BEATING THE GAME IMAGINE MY REACTION WHEN I BEAT THE LEVEL HOPING FOR A TEMP END BUT THERE'S JUST A V76 AFTER V75.
          Last edited by esrever; 12-22-2019, 19:04:19.

Comment

• Originally posted by esrever View Post
            Hi fsharp. Stuck on V75 too ^_^; HELP I NEED TO SOLVE IT I NEED TO!!! plssssss... I'M SO CLOSE TO BEATING THE GAME IMAGINE MY REACTION WHEN I BEAT THE LEVEL HOPING FOR A TEMP END BUT THERE'S JUST A V76 AFTER V75.
            Is V75 the one with the flashing lights? If so, it's a slight twist to an extremely common c***.

Comment

• Nvm got it 2 days ago thanks Sam (Gr4yscale)!
              Last edited by esrever; 12-24-2019, 20:20:38. Reason: time not specified

Comment

• HELP STUCK ON R60 (Under-water)

Comment

• Stuck on R62 (nd)

Comment

• I'm stuck on O56, I translated some of the words but I don't even know what I have to answer. I'm not even sure if I translated them properly. PLEASE HELP.

EDIT

I solved it!!!
                    Last edited by Moss83; 12-31-2019, 03:29:11.

Comment

• Wheres the secret twisted fork

Comment

• Stuck on L51 in the secret twisted fork with the chords IDK WHAT TO DO HELP!!!

Comment

• Level 48 proves I'm not a real dutch resident, as a person who lives in the Netherlands, and with the Dutch text saying
                          I just absolutely CAN'T name that tune, I've literally been listening to it non stop for a while now, and now I've realized that I can't do this without help. Could anyone help me?

Comment

• Originally posted by RubyPiec View Post
                            Level 48 proves I'm not a real dutch resident, as a person who lives in the Netherlands, and with the Dutch text saying
                            I just absolutely CAN'T name that tune, I've literally been listening to it non stop for a while now, and now I've realized that I can't do this without help. Could anyone help me?
                            The song is "ik ben homo"

this reply is a joke, posted by FidgetBot!
                            jk its me

Comment

• Originally posted by Fidget View Post
                              The song is "ik ben homo"

this reply is a joke, posted by FidgetBot!
                              jk its me
                              Ignore this guy he's my friend

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X