No announcement yet.

E.B.O.N.Y. - The Weirdest Riddle Game On The Internet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found out lelvel 48 and damn I was so close to the answer just didn't see it hahaha so onto level 49 which I don't quite understand but I'll try

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure View Post
      I was talking about a level 48, but apparently it's different one from yours.
      This proves that telling the folder name only is not enough to let others know on what level you are.
      Yes indeed ^_^
      Remember, sometimes forks rejoin - or bypass each other without any notice.

Originally posted by Adventure View Post
      But it's nice to hear that Dutch is involved in this riddle.
      Lololol, yes!
      Even if I moved home in the early of the summer I think Dutch is nice.

If it happened on Tris merigold (after the gardens), then I suppose that should happen.
      Yeah, that should.

I found a picture of a level 52 with an unclear note on the wall. I did manage to make words out of it and two of those words are very familiar to me. If this mean what I think if it, it's truly unfair indeed.
      It IS unfair, if you mean the Triss Merigold Lvl52. (That path was formerly known as 'Linette and Nialynn')
      However, not HALF as unfair as another Lvl52, trust me ^_^

Have Fun !

Facebook: facebook.com/ebonythegame
      Twitter: Aneninen
      Email: 232thorium[at]gmail[dot]com

Comment

• Great new levels, thanks Aneninen!

Found 1 temp end already and a bonus device, sadly it doesn't work where I need it

Comment

• Okay can anyone give me a hint in lvl 49? O.o It has N*****s on the wall

Comment

• Sorry Bence, I still haven't been on that level yet.

I am still stuck on the last level 48 of Tris Merigold (white trees black background) with the level 52 picture, and I am afraid I have to..

Because I am not looking forward to this task (that might be wrong and a waste of my time), I decided to go back to the first level 48 of Tris Merigold, and follow the another path, what made me end up at a level 43. (Which is a very familiar place for me. )
            No surprise I flew through levels at first but ironically I got stuck on level 47- Learn Dutch! ..Ahem, yes, that's right..

I got 3 eggs, and later 3 more eggs thanks to pure frustration.

But other than this I am just feeling very confused. A small nudge please!
            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Well Adventurer you can always try my levle 48 and I can help too if needed hehe

Comment

• Originally posted by bence0307 View Post
                Okay can anyone give me a hint in lvl 49? O.o It has N*****s on the wall
                Think abot the picn*****. What should it be and why isn't it

Sorry Bence, I still haven't been on that level yet.

I am still stuck on the last level 48 of Tris Merigold (white trees black background) with the level 52 picture, and I am afraid I have to..
                Hmm, I know the white trees with black background there.

But what 52 pic do you mean?

Because I am not looking forward to this task (that might be wrong and a waste of my time), I decided to go back to the first level 48 of Tris Merigold, and follow the another path, what made me end up at a level 43. (Which is a very familiar place for me. )
                No surprise I flew through levels at first but ironically I got stuck on level 47- Learn Dutch! ..Ahem, yes, that's right..

I got 3 eggs, and later 3 more eggs thanks to pure frustration.

But other than this I am just feeling very confused. A small nudge please!
                Hehe, I learned my Dutch

Comment

• Thanks der.qwert! I forgot to put my glasses on. I am just glad to see I don't have to doubt my or Aneninen's dutch. Passed this dutch level.

And thank you for telling me that the level 52 picture is not relevant for lvl 48 (Tris Merigold). All my ideas and thought where based on that picture. Now I can start developing new ones.
                  Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure View Post
                    Thanks der.qwert! I forgot to put my glasses on. I am just glad to see I don't have to doubt my or Aneninen's dutch. Passed this dutch level.
                    Whew...
                    For a short while I thought that I made a serious mistake. I think my Goddess wouldn't have been impressed in that case ^_^

And thank you for telling me that the level 52 picture is not relevant for lvl 48 (Tris Merigold). All my ideas and thought where based on that picture. Now I can start developing new ones.
                    You don't need to revisit all previous levels, trust me.
                    It's not that... nasty. Even if it's nasty enough I suppose...

Blessed Be !

Facebook: facebook.com/ebonythegame
                    Twitter: Aneninen
                    Email: 232thorium[at]gmail[dot]com

Comment

• Hmm, I'm really stuck at lvl 53 ( I think its Tris Merigold ). I don't get the pattern!?! Tried every possible combination, but no chance. And the bonus device still don't work

Also stuck at Level 50 (yvonne). I know what the title is refering to and know the other c******** too, but I don't know what to do with all the information. Am I missing a hint?
                      Last edited by der.qwert; 10-12-2010, 23:28:46.

Comment

• @der.qwert: 50, Yvonn:
                        clickety-click...
                        Did you check all the c*********?

Stuck on the Triss Merigold 46. Whom (and what) should I ask?... I (think I) know the location...
                        Last edited by aaragn; 10-13-2010, 00:41:33.

Comment

• Originally posted by aaragn View Post
                          @der.qwert: 50, Yvonn:
                          clickety-click...
                          Did you check all the c*********?
                          Haha, my fault. I solved the other path first and the un/pw from there worked here too, so I thought there were another solution for this level to go on on this path.

But wait... does this mean there are only 2 temp ends this time?

Originally posted by aaragn View Post
                          Stuck on the Triss Merigold 46. Whom (and what) should I ask?... I (think I) know the location...

Comment

• Ah, thank you der.qwert, can't believe I missed that!
                            Nu, verder door de stad...

Comment

• I. Am. Psyched.

Comment

• Still no luck with that pattern on 53

Could somebody repair that bonus device, please

Comment

Working...
                                X