• ...ready
    E.B.O.N.Y. - The Weirdest Riddle Game On The Internet

Facebook: facebook.com/ebonythegame
    Twitter: Aneninen
    Email: 232thorium[at]gmail[dot]com

Comment

• YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! New levels!!!

Highest level is now 53

Going to start as soon as I have the time.

P.S. that was a very short message to announce new levels.
      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• New levels

Adventure,

You made a busy man unhappy

How will I work now????

Cheers Aneninen and everyone!

Comment

• I am busy with my upcoming exams. So it's also not the best time for me, but gladly I still have some hours to riddle in the late evenings/nights.

I choose to continue with the previous temp end Tris Merigold, and I am already suspecting that there is a fork. I've found 2 different pages and I am not sure which one I should follow first. The madness and fork hunting already starts.

Edit: I chose to wander in the garden first (still 48. ) .. and wondering if my knowledge about Ebony is in the way. Although the url makes me think I might be on the right track.. confused I am for sure because my idea don't work and I would have expected at least an egg page.

edit: Still 48 (garden)
          Should I remember the G**** O**** T****?
          I do remember that G**** O**** was mentioned, but I am not too sure if I have been there.

I heard some interesting things and notice some things I am very suspicious about.. Nevertheless I managed to get out of the garden, but still 48!

Off to bed.. and hoping to see some fellow players on this soon.
          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Can somebody help in 47 names? I totally forgot it >_< nvm got it LOL

I'm at 48 (moira) and I'm thinking if anyone knows a hint drop me a line
            Last edited by bence0307; 10-11-2010, 02:43:59.

Comment

• 48's

Adventure, which "garden" are you speaking about?
              As far as I could investigate in 5 mins, there are 4 48's, each corresponding to a temp end.
              Can we identify paths by Temp End quotes? My Triss Merigold seems to be different than yours..

Is it too much of a spoiler to use the title?

I quickly did the yvonn 48, but I won't have much time again today, alas..

EDIT: And 49 yvonn, yay!

EDIT: Temp End on that path :-)
              Last edited by aaragn; 10-11-2010, 07:51:51.

Comment

• @aaragn, I am on level 48 (moira). Title of the first part is "Past flows backwards" and is with a life-size doll.
                This level has a fork, but I chose to to continue with the solution to makes to end up in a garden.

Originally posted by bence0307 View Post
                Can somebody help in 47 names? I totally forgot it >_< nvm got it LOL

I'm at 48 (moira) and I'm thinking if anyone knows a hint drop me a line
                Two possibilities remember or solve. For both: read carefully, check everything carefully.

Most easiest is to remember

To solve:
                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• So, a quick recapitulation, since so much time passed...

There were 4 Temporary Ends after Level47, right now all pages lead you to one of the Level48s.

Triss Merigold - this was the most uncommon End. Leads to the far high region of E.B.O.N.Y. Strange Space/Times anomalies represented by the many Lvl48s
                  Miskatonic - so-called 'silent path', strangely finding a way in the middle region of E.B.O.N.Y.
                  Ey'Lindi - a hectic way to move further, including inner/frequent and outer/distant places as well, sometimes at the same time.
                  Yeesha - the former Underwater Path, many anomalies, deep low and edge regions. The latter two Ends were the most cummon.

Also, keep in mind that sometimes forks merge whilst you can get forked without any notice.
                  Hint: in many cases, the music and the colors of the levels can help, since many consecutive levels have the same music and a similar color set.

Have Fun !

Comment

• are you talking about 48 or 47? casue on 48 I only see a

Although I found some strange things and still don't know what does the CCC means
                    Last edited by bence0307; 10-11-2010, 21:18:16.

Comment

• @Adventure, I "remembered" too much and I jumped from 48 to a 52.. I suppose this shouldn't happen. Still remembering...

@bence: I think you are on the Ey'Lindi 48. Adventure seems to be on the Triss Merigold one.

@Aneninen: THANKS!

Comment

• Oh dear and I'm so lost LOL I can't recognise the music D:

Comment

• Originally posted by aaragn View Post
                          @Adventure, I "remembered" too much and I jumped from 48 to a 52.. I suppose this shouldn't happen. Still remembering...
                          Please, send an e-mail about it.
                          Unless I made a serious mistake, it's not possible. However, one thing came into my mind, but in that case you only had sheer luck and/or remembered something wrong ^_^
                          I'm curious.

Comment

• @Aneninen: mail sent!

Comment

• Aaragn: Reply sent ^_^

Comment

• Originally posted by bence0307 View Post
                                are you talking about 48 or 47? casue on 48 I only see a

Although I found some strange things and still don't know what does the CCC means
                                I was talking about a level 48, but apparently it's different one from yours.
                                This proves that telling the folder name only is not enough to let others know on what level you are.

Sorry I haven't checked that level yet. Can't help.
                                But it's nice to hear that Dutch is involved in this riddle.

Originally posted by aaragn View Post
                                @Adventure, I "remembered" too much and I jumped from 48 to a 52.. I suppose this shouldn't happen. Still remembering...
                                If it happened on Tris merigold (after the gardens), then I suppose that should happen.

That is where I ended last night. I found a picture of a level 52 with an unclear note on the wall. I did manage to make words out of it and two of those words are very familiar to me. If this mean what I think if it, it's truly unfair indeed.
                                I am wondering if I should find the whole level 52 first, or that the picture is all I get to work with. If anyone can provide an answer to this, please do!

Going to take another look at it right now.
                                I had no time at all today, and bed time is nearing for me.
                                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X