Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moira 53 is cracking me up!

here's what I have so far.

The only thing that I am confident on is the fact that I'm missing something.

Comment

• Ahh, nostalgia.

First of all, last Wednesday marked the 2 year anniversary of the new E.B.O.N.Y. levels. I remember that day. I was only 12, and was pretty excited (I was 11 when I started, probably one of the youngest.) How great it would be to have that feeling again...

Well, this can only mean one thing: the new levels are gonna be so damn good! Maybe we'll get them as a Christmas present. All that I know is that we can't lose hope yet. The levels HAVE to be on their way, and I assure you that when they do come, I'll be there. Will you guys?
      Solved:

E.B.O.N.Y. ~ 4 temp ends to 75
      ~ Mystic Marvels 1-8
      ~ UN/PW device, help from the fairy, insane twisted player award
      ~ the "button" secret!

Ze?t ~ main riddles 1-101 (SOLVED ON 15/07/13)
      ~ bonuses 0, -1, -2, -3, -4, old 82, XX, greetings from OZ, No. HOLY
      ~ working on -5, -0, No. o, fake 60, nightmare, NO., no. BOAT, No. HOLLY

Comment

• Level 39 Help

I have found some mistakes in the playlist, but still don't know what to do.

I am at a loss. Help is appreciated!

Comment

• It's been a while since I last continued EBONY, and I did make it to Moira 53(if you don't believe me read a few earlier posts on this forum). The problem is, I want to continue from where I left off, and, uhh... I forgot the username and password. Could someone pm me the username and password? Because I don't want to have to start from scratch.

Comment

• Can We Go On? ^_^
            E.B.O.N.Y. - The Weirdest Riddle Game On The Internet

Facebook: facebook.com/ebonythegame
            Twitter: Aneninen
            Email: 232thorium[at]gmail[dot]com

Comment

• Originally posted by chrismur View Post
              I'm afraid you are mistaken, as the coordinates do not follow the Cartesian coordinate system.

Comment

• Originally posted by aneninen View Post
                can we go on? ^_^
                omg really????
                omg YESSSSS!!!!!
                I was going to sleep but hell if I'll do it now!
                Back Again!!!
                Last edited by NeraGufetta; 12-06-2012, 22:32:10.

Comment

• Indeed, NEW LEVELS have been added. I would have expected a large message from Aneninen informing everyone about it.
                  I didn't had the motivation yet to start with them. I just have too much other things going on now, including recovering from being sick for 2 weeks. I hope this will change this weekend. Good luck to all who already attended them. I hope the new levels are a great pleasure like all previous levels were.
                  Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• I definitely miss more than just o** p***...

Comment

• Ummm, larger message. Let's see.

Erm... after a long, long pause, E.B.O.N.Y. has new levels!
                      More levels than you think!
                      Indeed some secret screens!
                      Oh... wait, what else do we have? Yes, yes, also some new characters are introduced too. And, you can meet a good old favorite as well!
                      Also, finally a FAQ is made! Plus, the new Hall of Fame is on!
                      Uhhh, let me think!
                      A-aa, the best part! E.B.O.N.Y. also has an INTRO now! Plenty of additional things which erm, trust me, will make sense.
                      Play well and more and more parts of the story will be revealed. Isn't it creepy? Isn't it action? Isn't it drama? Isn't it fun? Isn't it like the butterfly which moves its (her?) wings and causes a thunder in Norway? No, it was not thunder. And it was not Norway. Oh, forget the last part, go and play!

Adventure: get well soon!
                      NeraGufetta: I haven't got your last post, sorry.
                      E.B.O.N.Y. - The Weirdest Riddle Game On The Internet

Facebook: facebook.com/ebonythegame
                      Twitter: Aneninen
                      Email: 232thorium[at]gmail[dot]com

Comment

• New Goodies! Thanks, Aneninen!

Just stumbling through the new levels. I passed the "When are you?" 54, but it seemed to me there is more to that level. I am now blocked at 56 (what pseudo-estonian is that?) and at the old nelly 54. Waiting to share ideas and hints.

Comment

• Yay, new levels after two years!

Stuck at nelly 56. Am I looking for
                          because it sure can't be
                          I fell asleep a long time ago.

There's an E.B.O.N.Y. discord server.

Comment

• Also stuck at Nelly 56. I don't get what "stands out".
                            - there are many pairs completely left out
                            - I don't understand the pairing method, if there is one
                            - there are 3 orphans
                            - one "thing" is misspelled; seems the only one

Comment

• That's exactly where I am stucked, it seems to me that there are many pairs left out, not just one. And, just to make things more difficult, I tried all of them, no one working. About O56 I'm partly lost with, well, the "custard" part...there's logic on it, I can sense it, but can't see through...
                              And yes, there must be more in O54, the picture's name is indeed suspicious...
                              EDIT
                              ...or maybe is just a LOLOLOL trap...
                              Last edited by NeraGufetta; 12-09-2012, 14:13:56.

Comment

• Hi guys, on nelly 56 there is indeed a little error. I informed Aneninen already, but it seems he didn't change yet:

Last edited by der.qwert; 12-10-2012, 15:29:36.

Comment

Working...
                                X