No announcement yet.

E.B.O.N.Y. - The Weirdest Riddle Game On The Internet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been informed what I said above was wrong. Combine another hint with "b**** the h**" and you'll find what you're looking for. Sorry, it's been a long time.
    I fell asleep a long time ago.

There's an E.B.O.N.Y. discord server.

Comment

• Hey, I just started playing a couple months ago and I've gotten to one temp end (yay!), but rn I'm stuck on I35, O57, and D21 with v*******. I'd appreciate any hints!

Edit: Working through them now AriaMira, thank you!
      Edit2: Just realized that I was stuck on O57 for so long because I kept reading the text wrong... *facepalm*
      Last edited by fopidol; 07-07-2020, 07:18:14.

Comment

• Originally posted by fopidol View Post
        Hey, I just started playing a couple months ago and I've gotten to one temp end (yay!), but rn I'm stuck on I35, O57, and D21 with v*******. I'd appreciate any hints!

Hi, I’m new to this forum too, but let me see if I can help.

Like I said, I’m new to this forum, so I hope I’m not being too spoily...

Comment

• I’m kinda stuck on pretty much every path I’m on right now.... :/ Since I finally made an account and all may as well ask here.

Any hints on one, some or all of these are greatly appreciated, no matter how small.

fopidol Edit: Oops, I meant P57...there’s probably no P56? Maybe? Sorry for the confusion! I got Sh66 pretty quickly after your hint (probably should have taken a closer look at the letters). You might want to edit that last bit of the hint though, because it clicked way too fast after that haha. Gonna try working on the other level. Thanks for the help!
          Last edited by AriaMira; 07-12-2020, 11:58:03.

Comment

• Originally posted by AriaMira View Post
            I’m kinda stuck on pretty much every path I’m on right now.... :/ Since I finally made an account and all may as well ask here.

Any hints on one, some or all of these are greatly appreciated, no matter how small.
            Hey! I didn't know there even was a P56... I've only seen an N56 and 2 O56s. :/ any hints on how to get there? lol I can't help with R64 or R67 cause I haven't gotten there yet, but I can help with the other 2!

btw do you happen to have any hints on P 60 (same???), O 61, R 61, or X 62?
            Last edited by fopidol; 07-11-2020, 06:41:41.

Comment

• Originally posted by fopidol View Post

btw do you happen to have any hints on P 60 (same???), O 61, R 61, or X 62?
              I haven’t seen P60 or X62 thanks to those darn P57 and X60 levels, but I can help with the others!

Comment

• Originally posted by AriaMira View Post

I haven’t seen P60 or X62 thanks to those darn P57 and X60 levels, but I can help with the others!

Oof okay hopefully I can figure them out... I've gotten through the series of M levels that includes M100, but not the other set, but I think I see where you're going.

Edit: ah yes, got it, thank you! Now to figure out the rest... lol
                Last edited by fopidol; 07-12-2020, 22:54:33.

Comment

• This is probably pointless to post but I'm going to ask anyways.
                  Anyone here that's not in the Discord server are certain that they have all secrets and all the levels? I'm trying to get a full tally of all the completionists, there are currently 25 known people.

Comment

• Hi guys,

I'm stuck on the stage 32 chaos path, trying to figure which country.

But none of the country works.

Is there any kind soul willing to help?
                    Last edited by tipper75; 01-27-2021, 23:13:30.

Comment

• hey y'all, I see this thread is still somewhat active, so just saying that the site may look like it is not working, but it's simply a certificate issue (the administrator has already been informed and let's hope he fixes it shortly). However, if you're using google chrome, all you have to do is type "thisisunsafe" (just type, no need to select anything) while in the error page to access the riddle with all its levels. ^-^

Comment

• Originally posted by KsSythe View Post
                        Hi guys,

I'm stuck on the stage 32 chaos path, trying to figure which country.

But none of the country works.

Is there any kind soul willing to help?
                        I see this was posted over a month ago, but if you haven't solved it yet, you're already there. Don't be so quick to dismiss what's in front of you.
                        Hope that helped.

Comment

• Yeap. It took me another week or so to pass that stage. I'm currently at K42. Still trying to figure out the name of the other one.
                          1. .

Comment

• Hey, is anyone still here? I'm back to EBONY after almost 4 years and still can't past X65, I tried everything.

Can anyone give me direct guidance to solve this? It's driving me crazy

Edit: Nevermind, I finally got it
                            Last edited by tokmag; 05-16-2021, 14:28:35.

Comment

• If anybody here is still active, I've made a Facebook group dedicated to E.B.O.N.Y.! It's gonna be a great way to get new players involved since the announcements of new updates!
                              https://www.facebook.com/groups/ebonyriddle

Comment

• Can I get some help with o55? I have the n****** but not sure how to use them, or I have some of them wrong

Comment

Working...
                                X