No announcement yet.

Book of Mages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm on the first tourney against other clans.

--EDIT--

Now I'm going around trying to get my rank up. This game's fun!

--OTHER EDIT--

I win! I find the best strategy was to go as a Red Fire mage and take all the mana using Drain.
    Last edited by stickmanbob; 10-22-2006, 15:28:31.
    If you like reading, go here: http://www.cityofif.com/

If music be the food of love, play on! Shakespeare.

Comment

i played as a part of the dark fire clan, and i find that it is impossible to defeat the red fire clan. their high defend completely cancels out our high attack. and our maxed out low defend/attack is still 2 less than their low attacksl. I won them in the beginning by draining all their mana and silencing them to prevent them using drain, but near the end, it is impossible when they have over 200 mana. =[ final rank was 6. this is leading me to believe that red fire is the strongest.

Comment

I was red fire and my final rank was three. I played as ice water for a while as they are exactly equal to us- high attack, low defend- but overall I do think that red Fire is best. The only reason I couldn't get to level 1 was that I didn't have the time to train my mana.

Comment

Originally posted by stickmanbob
          I was red fire and my final rank was three. I played as ice water for a while as they are exactly equal to us- high attack, low defend- but overall I do think that red Fire is best. The only reason I couldn't get to level 1 was that I didn't have the time to train my mana.
          I agree with the part with the Red Fire Clan being the best.Well I played as a Chaos Fire Mage at first,got up to rank #3 and became Great Mage.But...as a Red Fire Mage I both gotten to be #1 Mage and Great Mage!Well the top mage (in the begginning) was supposed to be the Chaos Fire Clan leader but there was no challenge at all,it was just a long battle.

Comment

ice water clan = strongest clan hands down.

Comment

I beat the gameI was in red fire clan and became no 1 and also the great mage.Before that I tried with the dark fire and the only one I could not defeat being a dark fire mage was the Red fire mage.So next time I tried as the Red Fire mage and won.
              It was really addicting.lol

Comment

i give up on this i can't beat the clan leader after the first tournament on the fire red clan(ithink it is this)
                visit my website

cool game

Comment

I do think Red fire is strongest. You use mana burn and drain to get their power down, then attack them while they rest. It even works on your own clan, though it is somewhat harder to pull off. The only one I had a problem with was high level ice water mages, but I got around that. When they are at about 7 or 8 on their specials, use low attack (if it is maxed out) and they will use the basic freeze to defend themselves. Then you can defend against their next attack, because the basic freeze only stops one action. It's when they hit you with the second one that you're stuffed

EDIT: Ok, I've found a bug. I need to get my rank up, but the next person to fight is the clan leader of my clan, and when I say 'talk to clan leader' it just doesn't let me.
                  Last edited by stickmanbob; 06-10-2007, 12:34:54.

Comment

i have won this game 1 after the other using all 5 clans...it was pretty easy except for the poison water clan...i became a saint, a demon, a holy mage, a evil mage. i ranked number 1 in mage ranking. i was famous. no one can beat me...except when im...poison water clan...

i have a huge problem with the poison water clan...i can't beat that <<<DELETED BY MODERATION>>> chaos fire clan leader...damn...there is no way that guy can be defeated by the poison water clan...he has a special ability called twice...damn that...all i can use to hit him is the poison specialty skill..but its not enough to kill him before it kills me...there is not a single tactic to bit this <<<REMOVED BY MODERATION>>> so dont bother trying...

if anyone has a coment tot my post just send me a reply... ill lookin forward to it

Originally posted by stickmanbob View Post
                    I do think Red fire is strongest. You use mana burn and drain to get their power down, then attack them while they rest. It even works on your own clan, though it is somewhat harder to pull off. The only one I had a problem with was high level ice water mages, but I got around that. When they are at about 7 or 8 on their specials, use low attack (if it is maxed out) and they will use the basic freeze to defend themselves. Then you can defend against their next attack, because the basic freeze only stops one action. It's when they hit you with the second one that you're stuffed

EDIT: Ok, I've found a bug. I need to get my rank up, but the next person to fight is the clan leader of my clan, and when I say 'talk to clan leader' it just doesn't let me.
                    my reply: actually redfire clan is my 4th strongest...out of six...

and its not a bug...

you should rank your mage up to 1 before the end of 2009 or you wont be able to beat your own clan leader...
                    Last edited by EscapeGirl; 02-03-2009, 07:39:06. Reason: Merged Posts and Removed innapropriate language.

Comment

Beating the Seawater clan

I had already completed the game as the red fire clan and decided to have a go as the choas fire clan (very fun what with all those attacks) and to start with i actually did very well, i was racing up the rankings when i got to the Seawater clan leader (i beat the mage master via sheer force). The seawater clan is unique as its fighting style being so different from the others. My stats were maxed at the time HA6 LA6 MB5 HD4 LD3 and on my first attempt i had something like 160-180 mana but i just couldnt beat him ... No matter what i did it was impossible, He would just defend and because he used MB's i couldnt use my twices, i tried to fight MB with MB but at 350 he has an endless supply. Towards the end i was able to strike him as he started attacking but by that time he had easily amassed enough specials to heal himself. I think the real problem was that my attacks were to strong and i never had enough mana to supply the expensive attacks. I think seawater is actually quite a weak clan to start with but the only way to stop them when there maxed (as i now think i did as i was red fire) is to use speicals. Im still quite a newb ( only having played twice) but i was wondering how to beat this.

Comment

Working...
                      X