No announcement yet.

Ultimate Puzzle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well the hint is int Password.. which in html entry is what you use to indicate a encrypted password entry field.. so that you get a box and when you type, you get only *'s...
    I found a ranch the Diamond W Ranch that raises stallions, but I can't get that to work either... Didn't get any other good hits on the logo...

Since it says to look closely INTO the picture, I was thinking the text about the picture in the source code... so far no luck turning up anything.

Comment

• im just starting, but when i get there ill help

Comment

• no progress on 14.
        title says look closely into the pic!!!!
        but no clue.

Comment

• any idea what the w in diamond w ranch stands for mabee thats the word we need

Comment

• I assume W is for Watson, since those are the owners...

but no luck
            Last edited by lili; 12-16-2007, 05:07:58. Reason: merged posts. Use "Edit" button instead of making multiple posts.

Comment

• for lvl 10..i got the words but when I put it in url..it says page can not be displayed....whats wrong?
              Last edited by meDee; 12-16-2007, 05:23:23. Reason: hiding answer..

Comment

• its a trick, use the source

edit your post medee your giving away an answer

Comment

• ha, check out the source code...

Comment

• yes.. I saw the source it says the change the puzzle.gif then I see the word what to do now?
                    Last edited by meDee; 12-16-2007, 05:26:23. Reason: hiding answer

Comment

• I'm racking my brain.. the middle section of the W is slightly slanted... but seems to have nothing to do with anything. It could be a mustang not a stallion, no real reason behind that either...

Comment

• its a stallion, I found that pic on google without the w that led me to a page selling stallions. The fact the w is slightly slanted probably just means it was written in italics

Comment

• ahh... any luck yet?

western michigan is the stallions.. but the logo looks diff... their horse is rearing...

medee, you are at the right page.. it's a trick that it says error..
                          Last edited by lili; 12-16-2007, 05:10:19. Reason: merged posts. Making more than 1 post in a row is not allowed. Use "Edit" button instead!

Comment

• int password
                            what is int the abbreviation of ?

Comment

• Originally posted by mrscllc View Post
                              well the hint is int Password.. which in html entry is what you use to indicate a encrypted password entry field.. so that you get a box and when you type, you get only *'s...
                              I found a ranch the Diamond W Ranch that raises stallions, but I can't get that to work either... Didn't get any other good hits on the logo...

Since it says to look closely INTO the picture, I was thinking the text about the picture in the source code... so far no luck turning up anything.
                              i quoted mrscllc because i think he explained it best.

Comment

• not sure. I know what int password means in html code, see previous comment last page...

Comment

Working...
                                X