This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crimsonthread
    I'm still stuck on 5... know what the flag is, and know that I'm supposed to

AmiroZ, can I PM you what I've tried? Maybe you can set me on the right track.
    you can pm me if you would like crimson i am also lost on the level 8

Comment

Thank you, dear Damar. PM sent.

EDIT: Got 8! The hint on the "Help for the seriously stupid" for this one is actually listed as "Level 7." Bigger hint:

^Hint has been edited a bit.
      I'm rather confused on 9...
      Last edited by Crimsonthread; 09-29-2007, 15:37:31.
      sigpic

Comment

WOW.....
        THX CRIMSON!
        but i think this level is really unfair bcoz the clues were tricky as hell while the answer was very simple!!!!

Comment

I didn't find it that hard... but perhaps that's just because I haven't been staring at it for a couple of days. On those levels, the answer just comes to you right away, or not at all.

For nine:
          Any ideas?
          sigpic

Comment

on the "Help for the seriously stupid" the hint for Level 9 says : Blind language...

& there's another hint in the page source....but still stuck on this level!
            Last edited by AmiroZ; 09-29-2007, 16:15:48.

Comment

omg how stupid do I feel. just got level 8. After being so careful not to spell it that way.

Comment

help!!!i need help on 8! u all say the answer is easy but its not!

edit:nvm i think i got it it was simple.....

edit2: ok ive found that the symbols r
                but im not sure what they r for
                Last edited by funiax; 09-29-2007, 18:19:39. Reason: added spoiler tags
                The great Funiax is back! (Hopefully) Post your progress on Stupidscape if you think you're the ultimate riddle solver! MoneySeize is an addicting game, dunno if it's on here.

Comment

The obvious doesn't work, then. Funiax, consider putting the above info on a spoiler.
                  sigpic

Comment

-:well its seems i dont have to because i think a mod just did lol but im still stuck....ok now im despret cause im searching up brail in chinese and ow that i look at it...the way the symbols r placed looks like a divided sign
                    Last edited by funiax; 09-29-2007, 18:14:24.
                    The great Funiax is back! (Hopefully) Post your progress on Stupidscape if you think you're the ultimate riddle solver! MoneySeize is an addicting game, dunno if it's on here.

Comment

Don't know if this helps or adds to the confusion. The only thing I have found 10 of so far is numerical characters.

Comment

puzzle lover i think ur on to something......now im sound like mistery but thats not the point.....but i think i have an idea...but where do u see the roman numerals?

Comment

in the text that is written on the page
                          ROAR!!!!

Comment

erm,. i'm still on three....which i don't get at all. there's no hint whatsoever for this :[

Comment

ohhh i never woulda saw that ok now i can try my idea...

edit:well i tried my idea but when i count em i get 9 roman numerals and 2 chinese numbers
                              Last edited by funiax; 09-30-2007, 05:25:32.

Comment

Lolitaiishe, I PMed you.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X