Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok i have an idea for 9....im think that we take the chinese numbers add them together to get 12. then take the roman numerals and add them together to get a number. then we divide the roman numerals using the chinsese number to get the answer. but im not quite sure what the roman numerals r.
    The great Funiax is back! (Hopefully) Post your progress on Stupidscape if you think you're the ultimate riddle solver! MoneySeize is an addicting game, dunno if it's on here.

Comment

But in the source, it says
      so I think we may be on the wrong track.
      sigpic

Comment

yes I picked up on that too. I tried the division anyway and it did not give anything useful. Tried converting to letters but that didn't work either. may be what these type of things are called.

Mistery. I read on stupidscape/talk msg from Admin,, 27/9/07 site shutting down in a few days for upgrade. All new levels and graphics. Left msg asking if the riddle was to be changed completely. If it does we'll cry.

Comment

yeh because then well be back to square 1 and it will take forever to do those ones is there anything like the other 1s
          The great Funiax is back! (Hopefully) Post your progress on Stupidscape if you think you're the ultimate riddle solver! MoneySeize is an addicting game, dunno if it's on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonthread
            But in the source, it says
            so I think we may be on the wrong track.
            Whats are you thinking on this one.

Comment

I'm not. I only get the luxury of riddle-playing on the weekends, so I've got to stop racking my brains over it.
              sigpic

Comment

hmmm i got another idea....the hint page said blind language rite? well maybe after we get the number from dividing the numerals and chinese numbers we convert it into brail.....then if we put the brail together the way its put together looks like a word....and that mite be the answer.....
                and i think when he says 9- i see 10 of them i think he means roman numerals.....cause now i found a 10th 1 but im still stumped
                Last edited by funiax; 10-06-2007, 01:16:48.

Comment

Could someone please pm me the answer to the flag one? I have no idea what it is and reversing it does nothing.

Comment

help im stuck on lvl 4 and the hint that AmiroZ posted didn't help. is it really that obvious and im just that dense?
                    RAWR! I AM A HUMANSAUR!

Comment

for 4 what do you call the stuff u throw up and for the flag 1 take the name of the nation it repersents and put it back wardss

editk i got the number
                      and this is for lvl 9 the divde me now 1....im pretty sure u have to look it up on google but not sure what to look up...
                      Last edited by funiax; 12-16-2007, 05:48:15.

Comment

i need help on level 8! will someone pm me with the answer?
                        I'M MAKING SOME BOOKS!
                        They're called IT. If you want to join CLUB IT, PM me and put the banner below in your sig!
                        MEMBER OF THE IT CLUB!

Comment

ok in this thing i see 10 roman numerals 10 constenents 10 vowels but i wonder

Comment

Originally posted by AmiroZ View Post

This is what i reached so far:

level 1

level 2

level 3

level 4 (it's really obvious from the hints of the page itself)

level 5

level 6

level 7

level 8
                            THIS IS WHERE I'M STUCK!!!
                            ANY HELP?

I think Im Just stupid Bet i dont get bumber 1 gosh IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STUPID!!!!!!!!

Comment

lol dude heres a hint it can be oak yew evergreen and a bunch of other typs

Comment

help?

Comment

Working...
                                X