This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered1
    i did it...but which map do i put in the middle???the white, the blue or the yellow?!?!?!?HELP!!!!
    Did you find the safe yet?
    If not...
    then hanging the maps does not matter yet, until after that.
    Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
    Looney GHer!

Comment

Thanks One Bun. Found the screwdriver and tried to vent my frustation by using it to vandalise the artwork. Half way down the side wall, one of the pictures opened.

Used the marker pen on the maps and got keys. Ransacked the teachers desk. Got music sheet and what looks like an audio cable. I don't have to play the music do I?

Comment

Originally posted by Rimfire
        ...I don't have to play the music do I?
        Yeah, there is some music in it...don't worry if I can do it so can you. I have never had a music class in my life! Did you see an electric piano in the room? If not you may want to go play around with it.
        Looney GHer!

Comment

The whole song or just the first line? Every time I start the second line, it marks the first wrong and I have to restart.

I've also opened the window, but can't work out what to do with the audio cable.

Comment

The whole song or just the first line? Every time I start the second line, it marks the first wrong and I have to restart.

I've also opened the window, but can't work out what to do with the audio cable.
            You only have to play the first line. If nothing happens automatically after the first line, ya haven't done something right before you played... so think about it... to get out of here you want the world to be able to hear you play. What can you do to make sure they can.... I leave you to this... if ya get stuck just ask and I'll give more hints.
            Looney GHer!

Comment

U have to put down the 4 speakers of the wall with screwer and then put them on windows. but tell me please how did u get 3 keys i got only one. I cant change the maps after i got the first key.

Comment

Where do you find the maps, and how can you "seperate" the black board?
                As usualy i find the maps after posting!!!
                Nordinho addict

Comment

Three maps should be hanging on the blackboard next to each other at a time. Did you do this?
                  Last edited by OneBun; 02-26-2006, 22:30:38.
                  Looney GHer!

Comment

Did it
                    Im from Slovakia

Comment

Originally posted by Marex
                      Did it
                      Im from Slovakia
                      That's cool!
                      Looney GHer!

Comment

Originally posted by OneBun
                        That's cool!
                        Thank you for help

Comment

In real life, removing speakers from the wall would be a simple task for me. However, in this game they are not overly co-operative. What am I missing?

Comment

In real life, removing speakers from the wall would be a simple task for me. However, in this game they are not overly co-operative. What am I missing?
                            The screw driver. (maybe?)
                            Looney GHer!

Comment

How can i find the keys, i have tryed with the marker pen but cant find anyting.
                              Nordinho addict

Comment

Originally posted by Norway
                                How can i find the keys, i have tryed with the marker pen but cant find anyting.
                                The directions for getting them are written by the safe. Did you see that?
                                Looney GHer!

Comment

Working...
                                X