This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Key to window?

I haven't been able to open the windows. I also lack the third key, where do I look for that one, and is it used for the windows? I cleared the left and right boards completely... Help please, it's one thirty in the morning over here and I need my sleep, but I just have to solve this one first!

Comment

Originally posted by Speelteveel
      I haven't been able to open the windows. I also lack the third key, where do I look for that one, and is it used for the windows? I cleared the left and right boards completely... Help please, it's one thirty in the morning over here and I need my sleep, but I just have to solve this one first!

The third key opens the windows, place the speakers on each window sill, then click just one speaker with the cable and it will connect all four. Play only the first line of music, then it will take you to a women at the opened door with two questions. You have to answer them correctly to see the ending. I didn't and don't feel like replaying the game just yet. Can anyone tell the correct ending????

Comment

@ Graceland

Thank you, I guessed allready, and finally found the last key in another map... I'm through, and the questions at the ending are different each time. I cheated: during the questions I took a peak in the book!

Comment

Ending

Oh, and the big reward is that after that "you are free to enjoy the beautiful landscape of Slovakia". But of course the bigger reward is having solved all those nifty puzzles again. Think you've done well enough Graceland! Night everybody!

Comment

>_<

I flat out can't get this game to work because I can't look under things. Arrrgh.

Comment

I can't open safe. >_<
              Disturb not.

Comment

Okay, where the heck is the screwdriver?

Knowing me, it's probably in a very obvious place and I haven't been able to see it, but... meh.

Help would be appreciated.

"There will come a moment, Captain Jack, when you will be able to do what is right."

"I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by."

Comment

hello please help me i dont no if i cant do this cause i dont have sound so please help me i found 7 maps in the box and i cant find any more and the blackboard ( chalkboard ) was already in 3 sections when i turned the game on and i looked under everydesk cant find anything and i cant find screwdriver !

Comment

dont matter i found screwdriver under desk ( take away all the seats ) and found safe YIPPY ! but still need help what posters do i put up

Comment

Maps

Uh, where are these maps you keep going on about?? I cant find them!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered18
                        Uh, where are these maps you keep going on about?? I cant find them!
                        bin in left corner by blackboard.

Comment

getting page cannot be displayed!!!

what should i do??????

Comment

Originally posted by tal
                            what should i do??????
                            As my other half said in an earlier post, sometimes it canot handle the traffic... keep trying... you'll get in.
                            Seeking Where My Alien & Mysterious Sis Has gone???
                            Looney GHer!

Comment

I've hung the maps but still can't find the keys

Comment

the game wont work *grrrr* i've tried to search google for another link, but i cant find one. does anyone else know another link...???
                                My daddy was a dollar

Not worth a hundred cents

Comment

Working...
                                X