This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lili
    @Mistery, I don't know much about Vault, but he would understand the rules, I hope.
    Well, he was around some time, and didn't answer my PM if he wanted to continue and keep the storyline or not.
    Really not sure what to do now...

@Escape: That would be great, the cat tied to my shoulders is tickling my neck with its fur

Comment

• btw where is themepark? i havnt seen him in ages

Comment

• @ Mistery....Hmm..Vault won't be on for awhile, either, I don't think....

Also, I think that you aren't the only one with having problems with too many cats. This guy has the problem, too....

@ Ace....Sir Theme usually comes on at different times of days than you and me.... Bummer....

Comment

• @Ace: Theme has been around for a pretty long time about 12 hours ago.

@Escape: Well, Vault could write another story with somebody of us maybe.
          And: do you know if this guy has solved his problem somehow?

Comment

• k!!

Comment

• @ Mistery...Nope. But I'll have to find out who he is...and write it into the story...MAYBE!

Comment

• Look at GH Hotel

I think I'll found GH Planet's first cat sanctuary. I need to look for an appropriate location.

Comment

• @Mistery, I think you can wait him PM you back for a day or two. Then if there is no answer, you should send PM to him again. What do you think?

Well, I too keep trying to find the good solution for Mistery's cat, coz I was the one who gave her many kittens..

Comment

• @ Mistery - Love the GH Hotel!!! LOL!! A fox on your head, and Ace on your shoulder, and a cat tied to your other one!! ROFL!!!

@ Lili...It's okay...She blames me, too, because I got her to stop eating cats for breakfast!!!

Comment

• Well, help me to find a location for the cat sanctuary then

Comment

• lets see..... *look in the property guide*

Comment

• @ Mistery...Hmm...we'll see what we can find. I'm sure there's somewhere. Wonder if Bats like cats?? Maybe Darknight can take some off your hands until we find a proper sanctuary. Or Onebun...maybe have room in her "basement."

EDIT: You can put some in room 1000 at the GH Hotel.

Comment

• i have room in the lightning knight hideout

Comment

• Good, then I give some cats to Ace, some to Dark and some to OneBun. What a relief for the moment
                              I'm reading OneBun's story, will right be back

Comment

• Don't have coffee in your mouth when you read it.

Comment

Working...
                                X