X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yay cats read story too * steals my glasses * OI! come back

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
      Good, then I give some cats to Ace, some to Dark and some to OneBun. What a relief for the moment
      I'm reading OneBun's story, will right be back
      Good Mistery found a temporary solution now.

@Escape,Me too have to read all story now. I haven't finish the one of Mistery and lilli yet. And now you started your story with lilli, right?

Comment

• Yeah, I finished my coffee first
        Actually a good idea to put all the cats in room 1000 at GH Hotel, thanks

Story:
        ROFL, all those side effects

Comment

• @ Lili...ya, you can see mine and Lilli's story in progress at Escapestory...thread.

@ Mistery...Hopefully Hollandgirl won't mind being she's my roommate there...

And, yes, OneBun story had me LOL while I was reading it!!

Comment

• http://www.whisperingangelsgift.com/...ead_hg_clr.gif look wats about 2 happen 2 bread! R.I.P Bread

Comment

• Ahh....poor bread.....

Comment

• Why R.I.P. bread? He's just moving around and feeling as in a theme park

Comment

• @ Mistery...btw, I LOVED those therapy comics you posted earlier. So funny!!!

Comment

• Thanks
                    Well, I had to entertain myself because I was waiting for Lilli to post in the story, and I had withdrawal symptoms.

Okay, now definitely: My cats live in room 1000 at GH Hotel. I'll add them to the first post.
                    EDIT: OMG, it is already taken by Hollandgirl and Escape. No, I need to find an empty room for them....

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                      Why R.I.P. bread? He's just moving around and feeling as in a theme park
                      look at my previous post

Comment

• @ Mistery...Hmm...yes, I know...I love cats and thought we'd have room there...but I think they're are a bit too many. Hollandgirl might kill me. Can you just leave 2? The cats aren't too picky...They can have room 998, then I can come visit them easily. Is it available??

Comment

• Okay, I put them in room 998 and added them to the first post

Comment

• goodnight everyone! got 2 go 2 bed its 9:15 pm and i have school tomorrow.... so....http://www.peace-out.com/images/peacekid.jpg

Comment

• Bye Ace, the Peacekid, good night

Comment

• Goodnight, Ace!! Sleep well!

@ Mistery...YAY! Happy little kitties. Good thing this isn't affecting the story any...you still have a cat tied to your shoulder.

Comment

Working...
                                X