X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Space
    I'm hungry, but okay, thanks

Ummm... has Doglover read it yet? She grew so silent... Did her mom sell her pc?

Hi Adventure , I'll PM you back later

Ummm... lili, did I say hi to you or not? Sorry malfunction because of starving. Anyhow a hug for you

Comment

• I just ate a banana,love bananas
      I am a member of GFARDTO
      Supporter of UPMGPC
      And a member of the looney bin!

Comment

• hey space
        Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
        "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• hey!

Comment

• I think Doglover is working on making da stories into a book, Mistery.

@Spacechild
            HI! Happy ta see ya! Howz it goin'?

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• @ Spacechild....GOOD!!

@ Lili...poor thing...no real sleep...I can relate!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
                I think Doglover is working on making da stories into a book, Mistery.
                What book?
                I am a member of GFARDTO
                Supporter of UPMGPC

Comment

• Hey lili How was the sake fest thingy?
                  Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
                  "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                    Lol, Darknight

Thanks Escape I still have to read your new chapter.

I hope that Doglover won't ROFL so that her mom sells the pc

Would you like to copy-paste your new chapters now, Lilli & Escape?
                    Originally posted by Mistery
                    Hi Space
                    I'm hungry, but okay, thanks

Ummm... has Doglover read it yet? She grew so silent... Did her mom sell her pc?

Hi Adventure , I'll PM you back later

Ummm... lili, did I say hi to you or not? Sorry malfunction because of starving. Anyhow a hug for you
                    I'm sorry but I had to leave really quickly, my mom called me for the 3rd time for dinner, so I didn't even have time to say goodbye...
                    Selling the pc? Don't even say that!!! One day my mom was really angry with me because I was always in front of the computer, and she said if things would continue like that she would break the computer... I know she wouldn't do it, but I really have to be carefull...otherwise she'll prohibe me of going to the computer
                    Oh, and I still haven't read it...but I promisse I'll read it when I have more time! School is taking all my free time!!!

Originally posted by Lilliputt
                    I think Doglover is working on making da stories into a book, Mistery.
                    In fact that is already done...I just need to add a cover and print it...
                    Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• Originally posted by doglover
                      I'm sorry but I had to leave really quickly, my mom called me for the 3rd time for dinner, so I didn't even have time to say goodbye...
                      Selling the pc? Don't even say that!!! One day my mom was really angry with me because I was always in front of the computer, and she said if things would continue like that she would break the computer... I know she wouldn't do it, but I really have to be carefull...otherwise she'll prohibe me of going to the computer
                      Oh, and I still haven't read it...but I promisse I'll read it when I have more time! School is taking all my free time!!!
                      Well, I liked your idea to print it all out and make a book. Maybe you will have time some weekend.

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Originally posted by doglover
                        Well, I have added your mom to the story

@Escape: Wow, that was funny
                        What am I doing?!?
                        And Doglover?!?

Comment

• @Mistery, malfunction again? But I know you were busy at moving all stories to one thread. *gives her a comfy hug*

@Escape, I actually fell asleep around 10 a.m. here and got up before 1 p.m. That's because of the chit chat here We had so much fun yesterday..?
                          Did you get enough sleep??

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                            Well, I have added your mom to the story
                            What the...
                            You did?!? God, now I really wanna read it!! ROFL!!!!

I have to go
                            Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• What book?!
                              I am a member of GFARDTO
                              Supporter of UPMGPC

Comment

• Yeah! The book!

Btw I am back.
                                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

Working...