X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Adventure
    @Escape
    well, Lilli lives in Sweden = Europe, Lili lives in Japan = Asia.
    You mixed them up. Thought that was kinda funny.
    Bah, thaz not as funny as when Escape thought Portugal is not a part of Europe.

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Oh...that's funny Escape Bodega in Danish means pub. So when I hear about a bay with that name I can't help thinking there would be a pub at the beach
      Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
      - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
      Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
        Bah, thaz not as funny as when Escape though Portugal is not a part of Europe.
        What the...Portugal not a part of Europe?!?
        Oh God...

(I'm sorry...I can only stay here for a couple of minutes...)
        Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• @ Lilli...I boo-booed.... with my geography....

@ Sir Theme...We are known for our wine in my county....so you could get some nice wine at the pub or restaurant there!

Comment

• Originally posted by ThemePark
            I was thinking of that too Mistery, just wasn't sure if you'd have the patience to wait for so long
            Well, let me see:
            1. I might get withdrawal symptoms and start to get into a deadly agony.
            2. I might start to eat cats again out of boredom.
            3. I might get easily upset and throwing tomatoes around while you are away.
            Other than that: I have enough patience

Comment

• Hi, Doglover! I thought that just might drag you out of the woodwork. I think Escape just had a little too much Carrot Rum that time...

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
                Bah, thaz not as funny as when Escape though Portugal is not a part of Europe.
                LOL!!! Yeah I have read that!

Doglover!!!! How are you!
                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @Adventure, Thanks
                  Most of you all live in Europe, some in North America, and me in Asia..
                  oh yes Maniac is also in Asia...
                  BTW, lilli and Theme might have a chance to meet in human??

Comment

• @ Doglover...I'm sorry!!!! Forgive me!! too much carrot rum makes my geography poor....I had a brain spaz...I really do know generally where it is.... Forgive me??

@ Mistery and Sir Theme....OH NO!! She can't start eating cats again!! We must come up with a solution!!

Comment

• I swear Mistery, some day you really should go that tomato festival in Spain that have already been mentioned a few times, you'd feel right at home Bah, I've always wanted to go there

Lilli, I just checked, I should arrive in Malmø 16:38 and leave again 17:14

Escape, I swear, she is Alf! LOL

lili, yes we have a pretty good chance Which actually makes me think, isn't there also someone from Norway who's somewhat frequently inhere?
                      Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
                      Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Originally posted by lili
                        @Adventure, Thanks
                        Most of you all live in Europe, some in North America, and me in Asia..
                        oh yes Maniac is also in Asia...
                        BTW, lilli and Theme might have a chance to meet in human??
                        You mean in human form. Well I'd rather, I dunno how to handle myself with a robot

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• @ Everyone...You will want to come visit California....and me It's beautiful here...

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                            @ Doglover...I'm sorry!!!! Forgive me!! too much carrot rum makes my geography poor....I had a brain spaz...I really do know generally where it is.... Forgive me??
                            You silly cat...Of course I forgive you
                            But, now really...where did you think Portugal was?
                            Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• Lilli, lol don't worry, I can change my metal platings into a more fitting human look

Escape, could I get the wine at the beach pub as well? Or in the pub town? Actually, I'm not much for wine

Call Backup.
                              Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                                @ Mistery and Sir Theme....OH NO!! She can't start eating cats again!! We must come up with a solution!!
                                Originally posted by ThemePark
                                I swear Mistery, some day you really should go that tomato festival in Spain that have already been mentioned a few times, you'd feel right at home
                                So, everybody is concerned about the cats and tomatoes, but nobody is concerned about my deadly agony

Comment

Working...
                                X