Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Mistery, the one #22132 that you made a quote??
    OMG!! we are so famous now!! Yes I'm very concerned too! lol

Comment

• Hey my dear Lili, Escape and Mystery!!!!

@Escape.
      I just want to say I really love your new part in the story and that I can't wait for the next one.
      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @ Mistery....Glad to hear your coffee is bland, if it means no cats!! How is your coffee spilitus? Are you going to your meetings for that? I'm not finding the meetings very helpful....I spilled my coffee a little this morning - yesterday morning, now....

@ Adventure....ah...thank you! Just posted one about 5 minutes ago. And good morning to you!!

Comment

• @Mystery and Lili
          Well how do you think I am feeling about this? It was my sign that came up.

@Escape
          Yes I read it.
          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @Adventure...I found Vault's when I searched!!

Comment

• Lol, Adventure, you know the SLURP SPIDERS are spreading as quickly as the VIRUS

I love the new chapter!!!! Poor Hollandgirl OMG, chasing the pinky

I usually drink 2 small cups of coffee, I haven't spilled the first one, but I'll try hard spilling the second one

Comment

• Lol, Adventure, you know the SLURP SPIDERS are spreading as quickly as the VIRUS

I love the new chapter!!!! Poor Hollandgirl OMG, chasing the pinky

I usually drink 2 small cups of coffee, I haven't spilled the first one, but I'll try hard spilling the second one

Comment

• @Adventure, Hi! And I noticed that! And that means google know that you are the representative of the fanclub!!

Comment

• Lol, enter GFARDTO, it comes up

Sorry, my pc made a safety update, and now I should restart, otherwise it is acting very slowly and reminds me over and over to restart. Be right back

Comment

• GFARDTO is what I searched on yahoo I think....and got Vault's info...

Comment

• so it does

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                          @Adventure...I found Vault's when I searched!!
                          Yes I had that once too, with GFARDTO I think... And the first post with the word looney bin & gamershood comes from Jellybean.

Edit: Oh you already thought that too. And Mystery too.
                          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                            GFARDTO is what I searched on yahoo I think....and got Vault's info...
                            I searched GFARDTO and UPMGPC on google, then got Mistery's info! lol!

@Ace, HI! How are you today??

Comment

• Hello Ace! How's it going!?

Comment

• good lili... is this u mistery?

Comment

Working...
                                X