Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is very late here, ya know, Mistery, you are not supposed ta make me LOL now. Ha, ha!

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Good night Becky Have a wonderful dream

Well, I think I need to get some morning to afternoon sleep now.
      I will catch up again when I wake up. See you later!

Comment

• Hey lili, I'm fine.
        I do stop by but most of the time to puzzle a little.

Sleep well lili

Comment

• Have a good rest, dear Lili. It is always so good ta have you around. Bye!

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• Goodnight Lili!!

Comment

• Goodnight lili

@ Lilli... aww it's good to know that you didn't forget about little old me that was soo funny and interesting - such a good intro! I can't wait for more

hehe, it seems it was sooo good it got it's own thread it deserves it anyway, I think I'm gonna enjoy this one

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

• Since my colleagues didn't answer me yet, I created a new provisoric thread for the story.
                http://gamershood.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2673

However we'll have to find a better solution.

@lili:
                Bye, see you soon

Comment

• Mistery....YOU BEAUTY YOU!! I posted the thing now! Geez, I dunno what ta say. I could kiss you but I won't cuz I dunno if you are familiar with that human custom. HA!

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• yeah, but my idea was kind of good then even if it is only temporary.

However, I think it will work - if only others will respect the rules of not posting in it.

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

• Ok, Lilli...done...check your email....if I weren't in a hurry, it'd have been better....next episode will be!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lilliputt
                        Mistery....YOU BEAUTY YOU!! I posted the thing now! Geez, I dunno what ta say. I could kiss you but I won't cuz I dunno if you are familiar with that human custom. HA!
                        Not really yet, I just got used to be hugged

@Dazed:
                        Well, it will be quite a work to copy-paste the story afterwards. And this solution might cause again problems if different stories are going on...
                        And: New threads in General Threads go into moderation and must be first approved
                        We will have to think about it for a better/final solution.

Comment

• I posted my story in the temporary thread... LOVE the beginning Lilli!!!

Comment

• @clickclick, Sorry I thought you'd already gone to work with the second door.
                            Hope you sometime drop by

Now, I'm really going. Thanks for all hugs! Bye

Comment

• Bye Lili!! Night!

Comment

• Originally posted by dazedncrazed
                                Goodnight lili

@ Lilli... aww it's good to know that you didn't forget about little old me that was soo funny and interesting - such a good intro! I can't wait for more

hehe, it seems it was sooo good it got it's own thread it deserves it anyway, I think I'm gonna enjoy this one

Forget a musketeer? WHAT are you saying? Never! Why, it is a matter of PRINCIPLE, oh and the fact that you are so cooooooooool

Since OneBun is a no show and I'm very beat, I think I'll get back to da hut to get some zzzzzz. Me so tired. Good night yall! Sooo much fun writing stories with ya, Mistery! I did enjoy that very much.

EDIT: BUT first read da story, he, he!

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X