X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol, yet, this time I managed to take a mug right away
    How late is it at your place?

Comment

• Lili!!! Good morning to you!! (it is morning over there, right!? No...maybe afternoon!?)

@ Ace...It's the Gamershood terrorist organization!

@ Mistery....It's 2:15 a.m. There? Oh, I wanted to tell you a story that my mom told me when she called the other night. She said that one morning when my grandmother got up, she was so exhausted and out of it, that she made the coffee, took a cup out of the cupboard, set it on the countertop, grabbed the coffee from the maker, and instead of pouring it in the cup, she bent over, and slowly poured it on the floor!! LOL!!! I about died laughing at that!! I told my mom I HAD to tell the alien who lives in Switzerland about that. She said, "huh?" It was great!!

Comment

• @Ace: Escape explained it more specifically here:
        http://gamershood.com/forum/showpost...ostcount=15220

Lilli? Where is she??? Sorry, malfunction... Hi lili
        We have almost noon

Comment

• oh no better not do what i was planning!

Comment

• Mistery, I edited post # 20682...Might make you laugh your coffee out your nose!

Btw, I see you get out of bed around the same time I like to! Today - yesterday technically - I got up at 2:45 pm!!

Comment

• Escape!! nope, it's gonna be night pretty soon. How're you and how is your computer?

Hi!! Mistery, O oh, I'm not lilli.. but I don't blame you on that lili and lilli are so confusing, I know. Even the super robot Sir Theme might make mistake!
              How are you today??

Hi, Ace. How ya doing?

Comment

• ROFL
                Your grandma has to have alien ancestors

@lili: Just woke up, so I'm still half awake. But I will wake up when I read OneBun's post, I'm sure

The only problem is that Vault didn't answer me if he accepted the rules when he continued. Now I don't know if I should add something or wait or what....

Comment

• lightning knights are never completely ok

Comment

• @ Lili...I'm good! It's really late here, and I have work in a few hours, followed by school! I should be sleeping!! Working on getting tired!! Oh, yes, I forgot, you are almost 20 hours ahead of me!!! It's your Monday night already!!

@ Mistery...I think she must be.....OH NO!!! Does that mean THIS cat has alien ancestors!?!?!?!?

@ Ace....Why not?

Comment

• Or just a simple "coffee spillitis"

Comment

• Coffee Spillitis...hmm....that hereditary? I seem to have it when I'm at work..... (Boss had to buy me a new keyboard once...wait, I think that was water that time....)

Comment

• well u see *inhales all the air* im making this movie where the counter terrorists try 2 stop the terrorists it will be finished by christmas *exhales*

Comment

• @Escape, ROFL I'm not laughing at your granma, but at what you said to your mom!!

@Mistery, I don't know much about Vault, but he would understand the rules, I hope.

Comment

• @ Ace....Oooooh! Exciting!! Sounds cool!!

@Lili....Yes, my mom thinks I've lost it....

@ Mistery....Hmm...I need to help you out with that cat tree problem....

Comment

• but my dad (he is very funny) is doing one of the terrorists but he couldnt do an accent 2 save his life

Comment

Working...
                                X