Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know, I hope I will be able to put it to room 998 when I'm back from that adventure Still tickling my neck

Comment

• ROFL!!! It's too late to make me laugh out loud...sshh...poor neighbors. They are sleeping and I am laughing...LOL!

Comment

• Well, it's a good division of labor

Comment

• LOL....sshhh....must stop now....I can't keep laughing...people will soon be banging on my wall to make me shut up.... LOL....oops....

Comment

• Tie a pillow in front of your mouth (be careful to leave your nose free to be able to breath!!!) What a picture, lol

Comment

• LOL!! You just hate my neighbors!! LOL! You're right...what a picture!!

*catches breath* Okay...it's off to bed I go. Goodnight Mistery. Have FUN today, and don't work TOO hard... Adventure and Bread will be grateful, though. Have a good day!

Comment

• Good night Escape
                See you later

Comment

• @Escape, I love your story, but I feel sorry to your boss again!! I really like him so I just found a nice picture for him. I hope you like it.
                  Did you do that letter yet?

@Ace, Bye, have a nice dream

Comment

• Loool, lili
                    Yeah, you seem to be very sorry for the boss

Comment

• @Escape, you're leaving? Well, if you don't like this pic, please tell me
                      I will edit it then. Have a sweet dream and see you later

@Mistery, Glad you like it! And I gotta go now for a while, so have a nice day Mistery, I see you later. (Before I come back here, I have to read your story too!)

Comment

• See you later, lili
                        I have to do other things aswell, so I'll be back later

Comment

• Hello all! Just read OneBuns input on the story and well....LOL! OneBun is afraid that Doglover and Adventure will hurt themselves out of....LAUGHTER!! Ha, ha! Hilarious!!

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Hi Lilli
                            Just dropped in quickly and saw that you are here

Comment

• Hi, Mistery! Ya know, I can't wait for next episode of our story. Who writes?

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Well, Vault wanted to add, however I told him that if he wanted to write, he had to keep the storyline. He didn't answer to my PM if he agreed or not. Not sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X