This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
    @ Sir Theme...Oh! Good!! Thought maybe you had fallen asleep in front of the computer like we old people do.......
    LOL Why you know I often fall asleep in front of the comp.???

@Theme, OK, I say you are OLD

Comment

• @Dazed:
      The problem is that they go into the thread according their posting time, so it would give a mess. I can't change the order of posts.

@lili:
      Are you turning into an alien now?
      (the smiley)

Comment

• lili, thanks, finally SOMEONE (besides Escape ) who acknowledges it!
        Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
        - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
        Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• @ Lili...I knew you did that!!! It's on the shelf next to your bed!! LOL!!
          And if you are calling Sir Theme old....hmm....then you're calling me OLD, too!!!

I had an awful experience in class the other night...I was in a group with a bunch of 17 - 20 year olds, and when they learned I'm 27, they all stopped talking and stared at me...One girl said, "You're really THAT old!?" Then she blushed, and said, "Not that it's old or anything...." OMG, I got VERY red.... then she said, "I hope I look that young when I am your age." Oh, it just kept getting worse!!!!! LOL!

@ Sir Theme....Okay, okay...We're old!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
            @Dazed:
            The problem is that they go into the thread according their posting time, so it would give a mess. I can't change the order of posts.

(the smiley)
            Hmm..yeah, well how about the persons responsible for their thread, if they decide they want to put it in the adventures thread, they copy and paste all the enteries into a programme like word. Make a kind of script, so that it show's who posted what, then enter it into a new post in adventures...that way all the info is kept together, and it is less work for you

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

@lili:
              Are you turning into an alien now?
              (the smiley)
              OMG!!! I didn't notice that!!! Mark should be this and don't know why I made that mistake. Should I fix it..? Should I fix it...?
              But... it is FUNNY

Comment

I had an awful experience in class the other night...I was in a group with a bunch of 17 - 20 year olds, and when they learned I'm 27, they all stopped talking and stared at me...One girl said, "You're really THAT old!?" Then she blushed, and said, "Not that it's old or anything...." OMG, I got VERY red.... then she said, "I hope I look that young when I am your age." Oh, it just kept getting worse!!!!! LOL!
                You have no idea how well I can relate to that. *SIGH*

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Escape And well, I'm usually always mistaken for being many years younger than I really am But hey, at least they thought you were young, that's a good thing
                  Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

Call Backup.
                  Or see Upstairs.

Comment

• @lili:
                    It is funny Leave it like this

@Dazed:
                    I think we are going to discuss this problem and your suggestion in the moderation team

Comment

• @ Lilli and sir Theme...yes, it was rather uncomfortable, and yes, I do often get mistaken for younger than I am...that IS a good thing. I'm sure BOTH of you can relate to that!!

Comment

• Yeah...lili, leave it, it made me giggle - besides i think Mistery likes having a little companion

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

• Escape, it's never been a good thing to me...imagine being mistaken for being under 12, when you're in your early twenties

Call Backup.
                          Or see Upstairs.

Comment

@lili:
                            It is funny Leave it like this

@Dazed:
                            I think we are going to discuss this problem and your suggestion in the moderation team

Well, you mods better discuss it quickly because I AM DONE!! HA!

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• @ Sir Theme...okay....hmm...Well...that's interesting.... I get mistaken as being 19 or 20 and I'm 27. Under 12? Ah...that's okay, too! Think how wonderful you'll feel when your old and gray, and people think you have finally hit age 20! We here all still love ya!

@ Lilli...You are done with the first part of our story???

Comment

@ Sir Theme...okay....hmm...Well...that's interesting.... I get mistaken as being 19 or 20 and I'm 27. Under 12? Ah...that's okay, too! Think how wonderful you'll feel when your old and gray, and people think you have finally hit age 20! We here all still love ya!

@ Lilli...You are done with the first part of our story???

YES! It has it's funny little twists too, he, he.

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X