Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i've missed all this, what story, and who are you writing it with?? You and Escape...what about??? It's all kinda exciting ya know, like a premier or something

The unspecifically shaped member of the Looney Bin

Comment

• @ Lilli...GOODIE!! I can't wait!!

I can't see the last page of the Member Guessing Game...I keep getting some weird Error -1.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThemePark
        Escape, it's never been a good thing to me...imagine being mistaken for being under 12, when you're in your early twenties
        I'm going to tell you a true story now, I swear:
        About 2 weeks ago I was in a food store (alone), bought a couple of things. The cashier scanned my articles, took the bottle of wine, and stared at me: "Can I sell you this?" I stared back in a shock, and thought about where I took it from (has there been a note on the shelf "reserved" or something like that, but could not remember).
        So I asked what she meant. It turned out that she was concerned about my age. I was even more shocked and said: "Well, if you are not allowed to sell wine to people under 36, you have to wait a couple of months to sell be the wine". She was
        On my way home, I was LOL all the time.

Comment

• That's quite a lot too I wouldn't mistake you for being THAT young though And yeah, I had to go with the bus back in my home town and the bus driver actually gave me a childrens ticket. Then when I asked him about it he asked if I wasn't under 12...sheesh But yeah, everybody says that about how good it will be when I'm actually old, maybe it's true

Mistery, LOL! That must've made your day What did your husband say?
          Intelligent Supporter, Unimportant Sir ThemePark, Advanced Intelligence Robot & Son

We take care of all your robot needs.
          - If your harddrive crashes?

Call Backup.
          Or see Upstairs.

- If you need to get something copied?

Go see Neko, the copycat.

Comment

• Originally posted by dazedncrazed
            i've missed all this, what story, and who are you writing it with?? You and Escape...what about??? It's all kinda exciting ya know, like a premier or something
            It's not my fault. Escape said something funny about work so I asked if she wanted to write a stoy. She told my to do the first part and now...I finished it.

Originally posted by Mistery
            I'm going to tell you a true story now, I swear:
            About 2 weeks ago I was in a food store (alone), bought a couple of things. The cashier scanned my articles, took the bottle of wine, and stared at me: "Can I sell you this?" I stared back in a shock, and thought about where I took it from (has there been a note on the shelf "reserved" or something like that, but could not remember).
            So I asked what she meant. It turned out that she was concerned about my age. I was even more shocked and said: "Well, if you are not allowed to sell wine to people under 36, you have to wait a couple of months to sell be the wine". She was
            On my way home, I was LOL all the time.
            Oh, I know what you mean. Ha, ha!!

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• @ Mistery....I've seen your pic...I'm not at all surprised!!!!! Very pretty!!! I would have laughed the whole way home, too! Bet she made your day!!

@ Sir Theme..never seen your pic....but I am sure that although it's frustrating now, just think how great you'll feel when you ARE older. Beside, at least you don't look OLDER than you actually are!!!

Comment

• Well can you post it it?? hmm, I'm guessing no after what Mistery said. oh well, I guess I'll just have to wait

Comment

• Uhm, Mistery, what should I do with the story. Post it here for the time being?

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• @ Dazed...I know... I have to wait, too!! But, we need Mistery not to fret over this...no biggie...we can all learn to be patient!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ThemePark
                      Mistery, LOL! That must've made your day What did your husband say?
                      Well, this already happened to me when I was 30, so he just made some jokes. But at that first time I wasn't able to react in that funny way, and the cashier was really a frustrated person and wanted my ID card

@Escape: I have no problems accessing the last page in Member Guessing. Did you try another skin or another display mode already? (top of the thread on the right)

Comment

• @ Mistery...first time I've ever had this problem. I will try another display mode thingy....(I'm SO technical over here...lol...)

Comment

• well being patient has never been one of my strong points

Comment

• @ Mistery...changed the display mode, closed out of Internet Explorer, came back, and same thing... AS follows:

Page cannot be found
                            The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Open the gamershood.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
                            Click the Back button to try another link.
                            Problem: Unknown Error -1.

Comment

• Ok, ha! Got a beginning for a story and I cannot post. That is not better then having to wait for it BEING posted.

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• @ Lilli.....LOL! You could email it to me, and I could continue it??? Then, when they're ready, they can post it?

Comment

Working...
                                X