Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only Slurp Spider I like is Sir Theme...the other ones creep me out!! Nah, I will save the carrot rum for another day. *turns around and spikes her drink*

Comment

• So you are about to sleep? What time it on your place? About 11.50 p.m. ?
      Last edited by Adventure; 10-16-2006, 08:04:42.
      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Yup! You got it!! Nah....no sleep for me yet. I still have a few things to do. One of which, is to write the ending to the Escape Story. I'm kinda lost on where to go. I have only one part in my head for the end...but not sure about the rest of it. Hmm... You must be drinking your morning coffee!! About 7:50 a.m. there?

Comment

• HEY!! I'm back
          Nice to get you two!! Adventure and Escape!!

Comment

• Hey Lili!!! How are you!? And what time is it there?

Comment

• Hi lili How are you?

@Escape
              Oh Escape and I forgot to hug you.
              It's 8.58 a.m. here.
              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @ Adventure... PM? Wow...I thought it was morning over there!!

Comment

• Big hag to you!!
                  It's 4:00 pm here I'm pretty good and I have my eyes full opened now

@Escape, LOL to your song!! I love the line " bring back my cousin to me"!!

Comment

• Uhh yeah sorry I ment a.m. I get sometimes confused by it. Here in Holland we don't use a.m. and p.m. For example 11.13 p.m. = 23.13 hour here, you see.

Btw I fixed the posts.
                    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @ Lili....I just learned that when you are lonesome and looney, you have to sing around here!! And Mistery did eat my cousin.. Nice to know you're awake!

@ Adventure....you go by what we call, Military time. It makes sense. 24 hours in a day,and then time would be read that way!

Comment

• @Adventure, we use both in my country, so I understand if you say 15.35 hour!

@Escape, yep I won't fall asleep hoding the mouse in my hand this time..
                        And you gonna finish lilli & your story already??

Comment

• @Escape
                          Lol, but Holland is not really military. Kinda funny. But yes that was what I mean.
                          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @ Lili, yes this is the last entry for it. Time for others to have turns you know!! Good timing, too, because I have a lot of work and school work this week that will fill my schedule!!!

@ Adventure, oh yes, Holland seems very little like the military! But here in the US when people use that type of time, we call it Military time, because our military tells time that way.

Comment

• Oh my poor Escape. But if it's gonna be all a bit too much for you, you now you can escape here for the time being, just to take a little break.
                              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @ Adventure...Oh, thank you...but I'll be okay! I'm typing away at it as we speak!! It's starting to come together. I also got the game Nuclear Bomb to load, but am very, very stuck. I should close it so I stop playing it, and finish this story, then the other things I have to do, then catch some zzzz's.

Comment

Working...
                                X