Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good to hear! I am sure you going to do well.

Hmm I am still stuck on a lot of games. I think I will later this day restart leaving your room 5 for the third time. And this time with the walkthrough next to me. I ust can't figure out which three keys I don't have.
    Last edited by Adventure; 10-16-2006, 08:39:26.
    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @Escape, It's kind a pity that I can't read your story any more. But it would be good for you to have enough time for your school and other thing.
      And I'm too stuck Nuclear Bomb at very begining

@Adventure, you don't play that kind of games, escape the room.
      EDIT: You play his games I'm not good at them at all!

Comment

• @ Adventure....Oh, yes Leaving your room 5 was one that I used the walkthru quite frequently!! It can be tough, but I do love them!!

@ Lili...ooh, but it will be fun to now read Lilli's and Mistery's story, then whomever else decides to write!! I do love reading and writing these stories. They make me ROFL all the time!! Definitely better therapy than talking to a doll!!!!

And I have only two items in Nuclear Bomb right now, the same ones mentioned in the help thread!!

Comment

• @Lili
          Well, actually I started to play rooms escapes about 8 months ago and got really into it, like two months later and it got worse by then. Well let say I played a lot of room escapes, maybe even too many maybe. Not that I am good in it, but I can enjoy them very much. Last months I haven't play any game, well only a few. But recently I am starting them up again.
          Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Good morning
            First thing I did was to read the Graphophobia chapter, ROFL. Sir Theme a camera

But now I have to get through all new posts from last night as moderator duties, and catch up in Adventure thread and also here.
            So I'll be busy now for a while. Wish you a wonderful morning/evening

Comment

• Hey Mystery! good morning. Hope to see you later today, I can't stay for too long.
              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Me neither, but I'll be here in the late afternoon or evening

Comment

• Good morning Mistery!! Glad to see ya!! I just finished writing the ending to the Escape Story!!! I just need to check it for errors and will be posting it. I hope you like it!! I hope ALL OF YOU like it!!

Comment

• @Adventure, Woo I think you've played many escape games and others.
                    I started playing those games and the riddle games about 3 months ago. I didn't imagine I would join this forum and came to chat you all at that time! Recently, I come here so often and finally I dreamed that lilli made a phone call to my cell phone last night...

@Mistery, HIII!!! You might go to do your job now.. See you
                    later.

EDIT: @Escape, You posted it?? I gonna go and read it now!!

Comment

• @Lili
                      Lol

In the beginning we all came here looking for help with games and new games, but eventually, for some reason.., we all ended up here.
                      Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @ Adventure..we all ended up here because this is the looney bin, and we're all LoOnEy!!!

Escape story: Posted and DONE!!

Comment

• OMG, I'm doing highspeed moderation now to be able to read your story as soon as possible

Comment

• @ Mistery... Aw....thanks!! I sang a song when I was alone....like a good cat!! You'll see it in your moderation!!

Comment

• Hello everybody
                              An invisible man marries an invisible woman.
                              the kids were nothing to look at either

"Spys sapping my sentry!" (I love Team Fortress)

Comment

• Then the number of the members in the looney bin fanclub is gonna increase.. mmm.. sounds like scary but it will be MUCH FUNNIER

@Escape, GOOD I'm now gonna read it.

Comment

Working...
                                X