Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you, my dear hero! Very happy you liked it. Oh, and hello btw! It's typical you show up when I can only stay on for a few more minutes. Gotta go soon.

EDIT: ROFL! Great pictures, Mistery. Ya know, I think we will be responsible for Escape gettin' sacked. She will never be able to sit straight and do any work if she sees them pictures.

EDIT2; Have ta leave! See ya'll tonight....I hope Bye!

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Bye Lilli Have a nice time with your friend

Comment

• Bye Lilli

Mistery I,m Searching for a good Swimming bat for you.
        Life is not a problem to be solved, but a mystery to be lived
        "The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."

Comment

• Well, I thought it wouldn't be easy Hope you find something...

I have found an instruction for new members of our Loony Bin, look at THIS!!!

Comment

• LOL Thats Great I was thinking i might be ROFL the wrong way.

Comment

• And had do done it correctly before reading the instructions?

Btw, this fits aswell:

Comment

• Oh YAY!! Well My SUPER HERO complex is bigger than your imaginary friend

Comment

• Originally posted by Darknight
                  Oh YAY!! Well My SUPER HERO complex is bigger than your imaginary friend
                  I'm sooooo scared *Hides*

I see, you have been exercizing lately :

Comment

• hehehehehehe I've seen that one

Comment

• Ummm... Can I come out now? Or is your huge super hero complex still around?!? *Carefully looks out of orange bag to check the situation*

Btw, how is your head today?

Comment

• He's Always Around

But Its safe to come out and play.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Ah good

Have you had any success for Show Me A thread?

Comment

• Nope I get side tracked by all the batman sites out there.

Comment

• Lol, I have noticed it, you are not even posting in the forum games

And I have thought you were just practising ROFL in your office

Comment

• Ok then pick a game

Comment

Working...
                                X