This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eternal Becky
    No problem Lilli. I like Theme's idea But right now I am not able to access to city creator. So once I install my anti-virus tomorrow and get the other one out I should be able to log in then I will give you the user name and password. Okie dokie?
    You da greatest and most wonderful wolf ever Becky!! YAY!! I'm so happy. That's a deal my dear precious friend. Now I will go also cuz I'm tired too. See ya tomorrow, Becky! Enormous

Night has fallen long ago on Carrot Island. The wind is softly blowing over the Great Carrot Fields and on the beautiful Butterfly Meadows searching it's way into Ever Dazed Forest. It is high time for this islander to hurry back to the hut and crawl into her bunk to catch some zzzz. Good night all!

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Awww you posted my favourite smiley again. Good night Lilli. I will go as well Getting late here
      Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
      tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
      we grow old because we stop playing games"
      sigpic

Comment

• Good night Lilli & Becky Have pleasants dreams.
        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• mm... *sniff sniff* .... I.. smell robot.....
          LOL!! He's come and gone hopping! Sleep well.

Comment

• hey Lili!
            Didn't expect anyone to see. But for you it is around 12.15 p.m..

Btw I am about to eat some ramen soup.
            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Aha!! Adventure, I didn't expect I could see you and Theme here at this moment!! (He left here without noticing me though)
              Well you haven't slept any again and are eating ramen??

Comment

• Yep!

Actually I didn't notice Sir Theme either. I was searching the music file of Mystery's game which I have downloaded in my computer. But I can't do anything with it so far I see. So I am still pretty stuck. And have to restart again.

What are you doing at the moment? Playing a game?

Oh yes and I am listening to the radio.
                Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• I came here for catching up. I was almost fall into the dreamland holding a mouse again just before lilli posted the story, the second from the ending.

Miystery's game? I've never played her game before, should try it someday..

Comment

• Miystery?? Yes that sound pretty loonish.

And was Lilli here? Didn't noticed anything again.

Well if you like room escapes or point and click adventures with nice music and good graphics.. then I think you probably like Mystery's games aswell.
                    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Miystery!!!
                      I must be tired... I haven't seen lilli since I came online about an hour ago. Did you see her? me confused again...

Are you going to bed soon? Seems we've not had enough sleep these days.

EDIT: I understand now about lilli. The one I said about lilli in the last post was her post that was made 5 hours ago.
                      Last edited by lili; 11-01-2006, 05:09:53.

Comment

• Well I definitive need some sleep. So yes I will leave soon.
                        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Definately you need to sleep soon. And me too need a big nap today It should be 6 am there, right?

Wow!! We are awake in the night and sleeping in daytime!!

Comment

• It's still dark here, so I think it's still night. But actually I hear the first birds. So that's the sign for me to go to sleep.

Lili, it was good talking to you. Have a good nap later this day and see you later.

Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Sleep well Adventure!! See you later!! (probably TOMATO to you)

Comment

• Gooood morning everybunny
                                I know that nobunny is online now, although I smell a piratish bengal tiger
                                I've quickly done my moderator thingy, and was glad that I didn't have much to catch up here
                                I'll have to leave in 10 minutes, but I should be back in 3-4 hours, see you all later

@Adventure:
                                Thank you for advertising my games
                                And if you are playing Save the Earth (the extended version), you should have "Audiorecorder" in your accessories folder, start it, open the sound files with it and play around with them
                                (On the Start menu, point Programs, point to Accessories, point to Entertainment, and then click Sound Recorder/Audio Recorder; it is called a bit different in different languages)
                                Last edited by Mistery; 11-01-2006, 08:09:56.

Comment

Working...
                                X