Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had a little problem with my computer Did Dazed leave already. She came after two days and I couldn't even talk to her a lot today. I must be the most unluckiest person on earth *Starts to cry*
    Cℓĭck Here to pℓαγ "Tђє First Door"
    tђє мost cђαℓℓєηgĭηg oηℓĭηє qυєst.

"We don't stop playing games because we grow old,
    we grow old because we stop playing games"
    sigpic

Comment

• @ Adventure...of course....the regular ones are fair game for throwing at Mistery!!!

*finds a fox (not Hyper) and puts it in a pot to comfort Becky* Here you go our favorite Wolf Chef..Dazed missed ya, you know.....*hugs Becky*

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure
        I promise. Only with the ones with funny teeth!
        I haven't see any tomatoes with funny teeth, how do they look like?

Originally posted by Eternal Becky
        I must be the most unluckiest person on earth *Starts to cry*
        Awwww Becky
        No, you need to jump into the pot if you are unlucky

Comment

• @ Adventure...Mistery's trying to trick ya...don't fall for her alien schemes!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eternal Becky
            I had a little problem with my computer Did Dazed leave already. She came after two days and I couldn't even talk to her a lot today. I must be the most unluckiest person on earth *Starts to cry*
            Poor Wolfie. Please don't cry. I am sure she talk with her soon.

@Mystery
            Well, actually I have to confess that I have never seen one myself, I only heard about them.

@Escape
            ???? ?? I will check the previous page..

Edit: What is she planning?
            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Eternal Becky
              I had a little problem with my computer Did Dazed leave already. She came after two days and I couldn't even talk to her a lot today. I must be the most unluckiest person on earth *Starts to cry*
              *Runs over ta comfort her dear friend* There now, Becky. Dazed left a message for you. She wanted to wish you good night. I bet with a hug so here BIG I didn't get talk to her much either sadly. Let's be unlucky together, whatta ya say?

Btw, half way through da story...

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                @ Adventure...Mistery's trying to trick ya...don't fall for her alien schemes!!
                What trick?!? I'm just trying to collect data...

Comment

• @ Becky...I enjoyed your story entry!!! Very descriptive writing!!! I'm very curious to see what happens next!!

Comment

• @Becky, Lilli, Mystery
                    I am sorry but I still haven't read the latest adventures. Hope you don't mind, I really look forward to it, but I still have to read other books.
                    Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• I still think there is no need to be sorry, Adventure. Take your time, there is no hurry. As I have said, it really only means you have something to look forward to.

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• I'm sorry, but I have to leave you, it is late and I'm still full of Aventure's tomatoes (gosh, I have to take a shower every 5 minutes...).

Have much fun, and I'll see you tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                          What trick?!? I'm just trying to collect data...
                          Ah...now you play the innocent outer space logical being....hmmm...okay.... You didn't happen to post a pic of a toothy tomato and say it bit ya, now did you!??!

Comment

• It tried to bite me, yes. But Adventure mentioned tomatoes with funny teeth, and I don't know what they are.

Comment

• @Mystery
                              LOL!!! I just saw your tomato throwing at Jess. I think she knows the rules now.

On no my dear alien, you have to leave us. Goodnight Barbara. Have nice dreams. Hope to talk to you again soon.
                              Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• @ Mistery.....Leaving?? So soon??? *SIGH* Okay...I wish you a good night's rest, tomato free, and with happy dreams!! Goodnight to ya!

Comment

Working...
                                X