This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i like that game.
    If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

• Good morning Mistery.

And Hello Lili!!!

Comment

• Haha, I have been detected by the peeping cat

Gooooood morning Escape, lili & Maniac

Comment

• Yes, the peeping cat has similar powers as a spying spaceship! lol! I just came on a few minutes ago. How are you????

Comment

• Well, I just stood up, drinking my coffee, eyes half opened, trying to activate my brain cells
            And you?

Comment

• just came back online after a chore type day... But I'm trying to deactivate my brain cells...get ready for bed! Btw, don't spill that coffee...

Comment

• @Escape and Mistery, Hi!! How are you all today?? You are so good at finding people!!
                I thought maniac was also on line, but he left

Comment

• Nice to see you, Lili!! How are you!?!?

Comment

• @Escape: We are trying to work on different tendencies (activation / deactivation)
                    I try to spill the coffee but I can't, is that bad???

Lili, so nice to see you Your welcoming a new member was a great success!!! How are you?

Okay, I checked the other threads, now I need to catch up here and read "da story"
                    But I'll be around

Comment

• @ Mistery....Hmm....it seems to me that maybe you need another dose of the virus...maybe even a double dose. Because, logically speaking, if you are ROFL, then you are much more likely, statistically, to spill your coffee.

Okay, Mistery...we'll let you get to it.

Comment

• No problem, I'm multitasking - or better said multithreading

Well, where is that virus? I can't locate it...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                          Lili, so nice to see you Your welcoming a new member was a great success!!!
                          mmm? You mean a girl worked on Sammy's Riddle? I think she is much better than I am at those riddle games.

@Escape, I'm good!! thanks And yes I want her to have the virus...even if she said she didn't want it... I like a very humanish Mistery!

Comment

• Originally posted by lili
                            @Escape, I'm good!! thanks And yes I want her to have the virus...even if she said she didn't want it... I like a very humanish Mistery!
                            Why, are you hungry again???

Comment

• @ Mistery...Hmm...I will have to go on a mission to find the virus....maybe it wasn't caught previously....I will need to confer with Sir Theme, OneBun, and Lilliputt...this may be a problem...

@ Lili...I showed everyone this afternoon how you welcomed the new girl to the GH Looney Bin.....they loved it...

Comment

• hey im here.
                                If cancer is our love, then I hope you don’t have the technology of chemotherapy.

Comment

Working...
                                X