X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello,ya'll!

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• I'm having probs too....I went to Quote Mistery and it said Invalid thread, contact the administrator or something... I have also had the problems you talk about...then it posts twice... A virus??

Lilli!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Loved your story!! Waiting on the next part!!!

Comment

• Hi, Lilli
        So, you decided to gamershood despite the fact that by multi-threading the local looney Adventure found out that one of the threads was bunglarized?!? Even if GFARDTO has no results yet?

VERY BRAVE!!!

Originally posted by EscapeGirl
        I'm having probs too....I went to Quote Mistery and it said Invalid thread, contact the administrator or something... I have also had the problems you talk about...then it posts twice... A virus??
        No the BUNglar Or a slurp spider's revenge because you have beat them in your slurping competition recently

Comment

• Hi! everyone including the Drunken cat & butterfly.

Comment

• @Mystery about dictionary

Good idea! It will create by itsself, but a updated list would be nice.

BTW I got sometimes this message when I try the quote a moderators post:
            Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator.
            It always go away after a few times, so it's not really a problem for me, but what do I wrong?
            Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• it comes up 4 me sometimes 2

Comment

• @ Adventure...see my previous post!! That's exactly what I was getting trying to quote Mistery!!! Hmm.... Weird....

@ Ace...Ah...hi!! Nice to see ya!! Drunken cat??? Hmm....I have no idea what you're talking about....

Comment

• Is it a problem for some of you? And is it connected to moderators' post only?

Hi Ace

Or is it only me, then well.... I'm just UNQUOTABLE

Comment

• Hi everyone! I see a lot of people are online, yay
                    Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• @ Mistery....Um...I don't know...I haven't paid attention if it is Moderator's posts only. I do know that I get (from two different computers) the "error -1" thing on certain pages of threads, too... Don't know why. Next time I get the above error you are asking about, I'll pay attention if it's moderator's posts only...

Miss Holland!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH!! It's good to see ya!!! Barely ever see you!! Damn time zones....

Comment

• Hi Ace and Hollandgirl!!!

Sorry I am still a bit slow today.
                        Faily of Kzin

sigpic

Comment

• Hello, Ace! Good ta see ya!

@Mistery
                          I am too tired to think about bravery, I just stumbled in here. I need ta go real soon so I just wanted ta see if ya had a look at the story. Thanx for the red "X" btw, lol!

@Hollandgirl
                          Hello, miss Holland! You kinda made da story again... I hope you like it.

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• Hi Adventure uh oh, i hear my mom talking about shopping
                            Dream as if you'll Live forever, Live as if you'll Die today

Ubi Gamershood, Caritas et Amor ibi est

Member of CST-Experiments team: Science Stable Supervisor !

With online mom Lilli and sisters EscapeGirl and Doglover!

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                              @ Mistery....Um...I don't know...I haven't paid attention if it is Moderator's posts only. I do know that I get (from two different computers) the "error -1" thing on certain pages of threads, too... Don't know why. Next time I get the above error you are asking about, I'll pay attention if it's moderator's posts only...
                              Good. Then please try to pay attention (others aswell), and if there is a pattern. If there is a problem, I could ask GamersHood to take a look at it, however, we need more specific info on that first

Comment

• @ Mistery....will do!!

Comment

Working...
                                X