Clear All

• Yes, like two siblings

Comment

• And I'll bring da carrot rum cake.

@Mistery
      Tell him you are just havin' some friends over

STILL struddling

sigpic

PURPLE HELL is back and burning!! See you there!

Comment

• I'm gonna haveta pick up Adventure for this trip!!!! I can't leave her behind!! I'll make a stop in Holland area!!!

Comment

• Nah, miss Holland and Adventure live close ta Switzerland compared to da rest of us. They can go there together.

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

• @ Lilli..okay, then...Shall I pick up OneBun on my way??

Comment

• That's good Escape, take Adventure with you,m and also OneBun

*Turns to hubby: Hon, don't be scared if you see a pink bunny soon, just don't say anything if it happens in the office *

Comment

• Originally posted by EscapeGirl
                I'm gonna haveta pick up Adventure for this trip!!!! I can't leave her behind!! I'll make a stop in Holland area!!!
                Bring our horse (Hollandgirl) too!!!!!

(@Mystery, better get some space for a horse too )
                Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• @ Mistery...does your hubby like cats?!?!? (and not to eat! )

Comment

• Ya think you can tear OneBun away from her work? I will you if you can swing that

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

@ Mistery...does your hubby like cats?!?!? (and not to eat! )
                      Yes, especially Batcats with dyed fur and bat ears and a small cape

@Doglover:
                      Ummm.... can that horse climb upstairs to the 3rd floor? We have no elevator

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistery
                        Yes, especially Batcats with dyed fur and bat ears

@Doglover:
                        Ummm.... can that horse climb upstairs to the 3rd floor? We have no elevator
                        Well...if she doesn't know how to climb, I would be glad to teach her!!!
                        Going on a trip around the universe on a convertible

Comment

• The neighbors in the house will be thankful

Comment

• @ Lilli....I think I can....I will just giver her another pink bunny to put on his desk to talk to instead of her!! I will Bunnap her!!

Oh, and about my bro's car accident....he had been lying in the backseat, sleeping at the time, and there was a bowling ball back there on the floor. WHen they flipped over, it hit him in the head and gave him a concussion. Amazingly, that was his worst injury!!! (Maybe because he was asleep and didn't tense up)

@ Mistery...then I am the cat for him!! Oh, and I should pick up Darknight, too...being I'm his sidekick and all!!

Comment

• *BUNnapping noted in database for dictionary*

Comment

@ Lilli....I think I can....I will just giver her another pink bunny to put on his desk to talk to instead of her!! I will Bunnap her!!

Oh, and about my bro's car accident....he had been lying in the backseat, sleeping at the time, and there was a bowling ball back there on the floor. WHen they flipped over, it hit him in the head and gave him a concussion. Amazingly, that was his worst injury!!! (Maybe because he was asleep and didn't tense up)

@ Mistery...then I am the cat for him!! Oh, and I should pick up Darknight, too...being I'm his sidekick and all!!
                                I see. Well a concussion is not so pleasent, but I'm glad that's all that did happen. My brother only got miner injuries but I really think the shock of it all was the worst trauma for him.

Bunnap, huh? Sounds goooood

STILL struddling

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X